Any rumor on the 2016...?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading though 100 post on this..............

Think it might be wise of Mama Yama to ship the bikes in ready to paint primer, and sell optional DIY paint kits, your choice of color.
innocent.gif

Perhaps the saddest part of this thread is not the good-natured ridicule to which I'm being subject and enjoying on some weird masochistic level, but that I'm not getting any post count credit for my contributions to my own flagellation. By now, I should be up to 15 or 20 lashes -- er, posts -- but it's just stuck at five.
The masochist in me says I deserve it, but...
The reason for that is that nobody receives post counts for anything in the NEPRT area of the forum.

Well, technically the first ones do. You don't have certain features of the forum until you achieve a certain number of posts. (50? 100? I forget)

After that, no... they do not indicate much at all. I'd be in favor of eliminating the post count display.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way!! Post count is directly related to penis (edited to add: goddammit) size...or is it inversely related? Hell, now I'm so confused.

Ha - I think it becomes a form of entertainment every year...
When we are done playing with it - it'll go away LOL
Absolutely true. One huge advantage to it already being in NEPRT is that it is no longer vulnerable to a Rule 10 topic split. We can act almost as childish as we want and probably get away with it.

FWIW, this topic is Important. I waited last year hoping, hoping, hoping for a decent color for 2015. I loved the '14 Red but felt that was not "My" color. As soon as I saw the '15 Liquid Graphite I was on the phone with Friendly Yamaha and my favorite salesman. So yes, color is important to some of us.

But that does not stop us from making fun of the entire situation or anything else that strikes us as amusing once it hits NEPRT.

Now where is my friend Bust? He should be along shortly to say something profound and witty so I can argue with him.
smile.png
I didn't want to comment for fear I would be the Donkey Rapist who pushed this senseless Horse Cockery Bull Shit to page 6, thus making me look like a fool for predicting it's what should have been demise.

Now that all the fun has gone out of it and folks are talking about a poll.....

Well lets just say that some should take a pole up der arse and look back at how many times this question was asked? And what Momaha gave us.

Cue drumroll... and pre-recorded laughter...

Perhaps the saddest part of this thread is not the good-natured ridicule to which I'm being subject and enjoying on some weird masochistic level, but that I'm not getting any post count credit for my contributions to my own flagellation. By now, I should be up to 15 or 20 lashes -- er, posts -- but it's just stuck at five.
The masochist in me says I deserve it, but...
The reason for that is that nobody receives post counts for anything in the NEPRT area of the forum.
I know, I figured that was the case; it was my lil' attempt at humor.

Ha - I think it becomes a form of entertainment every year...
When we are done playing with it - it'll go away LOL
Absolutely true. One huge advantage to it already being in NEPRT is that it is no longer vulnerable to a Rule 10 topic split. We can act almost as childish as we want and probably get away with it.

FWIW, this topic is Important. I waited last year hoping, hoping, hoping for a decent color for 2015. I loved the '14 Red but felt that was not "My" color. As soon as I saw the '15 Liquid Graphite I was on the phone with Friendly Yamaha and my favorite salesman. So yes, color is important to some of us.

But that does not stop us from making fun of the entire situation or anything else that strikes us as amusing once it hits NEPRT.

Now where is my friend Bust? He should be along shortly to say something profound and witty so I can argue with him.
smile.png
I didn't want to comment for fear I would be the Donkey Rapist who pushed this senseless Horse Cockery Bull Shit to page 6, thus making me look like a fool for predicting it's what should have been demise.

Now that all the fun has gone out of it and folks are talking about a poll.....

Well lets just say that some should take a pole up der arse and look back at how many times this question was asked? And what Momaha gave us.
No worries...keep your pole hidden; I retract my offer of posting a poll.

Well......................

You could validate yourself by asking which color is best to have sex on. But then some puddin head jackhole would want to know what species works best.

Talk about a clusterfuk.
dribble.gif

This is what happens when you get a bunch of old foooks with motorcycles hangin out on forums.
uhoh.gif

It is what it is,

Well......................
You could validate yourself by asking which color is best to have sex on. But then some puddin head jackhole would want to know what species works best.

Talk about a clusterfuk.
dribble.gif
ANY color is best to have sex on, although I'm not sure how you'd get the goat up on the seat.

My dick itches or then again maybe it burns

it's all fukin Relevant.

Might as well beat this drum for the last time. since we are talking about the color of bikes. Should we start a poll on what color bikes seem to draw the most performance awards? My guess it will be RED bikes. It's a well proven fact. Just ask Fred W in his last excursion posted on another thread. I would also venture to say the Black gets the least amount of performance awards. Another well proven factoid since my ownership. Not one hard earned dollar passed over to the man.

Now after opining, enjoy the rancor.

Gotta get back out in the shop and stop pestering you folks,

See ya,

No sense in playing, the Liquid Graphite is the best all around color.

A co-worker and friend of mine recently bought a '93 Mustang Cobra in practically showroom condition. During some back and forth childishness he made some disparaging comments about my "Non Color" motorcycle. I responded that it was called Liquid Graphite and Graphite had been found to be toxic and deadly but only to one animal on the entire planet. I told him Graphite was deadly poisonous to Cobras.

As fortune would have it the next evening on my way to work I just happened to pull up behind him at the last redlight before the plant parking lot. With about 1/2 mile of straight, empty highway in front of us, well... When we parked he was humbled. I drove the nail in the coffin when I asked him to help me remove the Ford emblems from my air intake, the big Yamaha had sucked them off his little pony car when I blew past him.

I am certain the '14 Red is not nearly as fast as the '15 Liquid Graphite.

I like the burnt copper but I think Hardly's did something like that a few years back. A lot of folks called them copper tops just like the battery. It was an anniversary addition I believe.

Dave

RF,

Although I do love mustangs I am glad you spanked him hard and showed him a thing or two.

Now be carful out there, Ride safe.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.