BMRx 2016 has been announced

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am riding triangle 'H' and starting in WV too. Maybe I'll see you there Eric.
John Frick and I are probably going to meet in Elkins Thursday night for dinner. Send me a PM with your e-mail and cell # and I'll send you the details once we've worked it out.

All y'all running triangle H? If you're headed to Blue Ridge for your first corner, look for a pair of northbound FJRs!

John and I are both running Triangle H. I won't decide which direction I'm going until I see the bonus locations.

John probably already knows and has his rest stops planned out.

Doug36854 had to drop out. His coworker, who agreed to cover for him, decided last week not to cover for him. Bummer.

That means Aunt Kelly and I will have the highway to ourselves until Sunday evening. Spotwalla can be found here or here -- for those of you not interested in football.

Good luck to all Forum members, good luck to all FJR riders, and a little less good luck to all participants.

Home safely last night around midnight; two BMRx finishers. Hot tub with tequila to celebrate.

Over 2,300 miles for the 3-day event, including ...

..... a beautiful high-speed transit between Harrisonburg and Elkins on US 33. (Thanks, doug36854, for that suggestion.)

..... a one-hour detour to the Woodford Reserve distillery near Lexington. Eye-popping scenery everywhere: horse farms and stately mansions.

..... and a favorite little ride: crossing the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers near Cairo, Illinois. Two big rivers, and their big, silent, sturdy old bridges less than 5 minutes from each other.

Last edited by a moderator: