CFR 2010 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't play innocent... no one likes a hypocriteperhaps THIS will refresh your memory? clicky
Oh THAT! :D

You haven't lived until you've ridden from West Virginia to Ontario in a day, cleared customs then pulled over to the side of the road only to have the first thing to come out of Rob's mouth "have you heard?"

...it's gonna be hard to etch this one in the calendar.
Wheatie, these guys are going to be there. They'll maybe have some ideas

on [SIZE=12pt]financing the trip[/SIZE]

trailer-park-boys.jpg

OK... think "drugs, liquor and shopping carts". C'mon Wheatie !

I plan to attend. It's a day ride for me to get there. I'll take the week off and, like some others, head east for a couple of days. I'll probably have my tent with me for those extra days.

I'm in too, and if time permits, I might carry on to the East Coast after the CFR. Maybe I'll have to go to Tofino first and dip my toe in the ocean so I can make it a true coast-to-coaster!
Do a reverse MEM trip, from last year.

I may follow her home after CFR and do the same :)
I sense a party in the making. How about we set MEM up to host a post-CFR bash back at her place! :yahoo:

I'm in too, and if time permits, I might carry on to the East Coast after the CFR. Maybe I'll have to go to Tofino first and dip my toe in the ocean so I can make it a true coast-to-coaster!

I sense a party in the making. How about we set MEM up to host a post-CFR bash back at her place! :yahoo:
Excellent idea D!

[SIZE=12pt]RSVP June 19th! [/SIZE] :drinks:

Exactly, nuts on, 3000 miles door to door from my place. Not gonna do it. It's a bummer though, already waiting for CFR 2011.

Exactly, nuts on, 3000 miles door to door from my place. Not gonna do it. It's a bummer though, already waiting for CFR 2011.
Think there'd be any interest in a VanIsle Loop next summer from you PNW types?

I have an idea......

I have an idea......
Could I borrow your FZ6 ?? ;) Kidding! I'll be lucky to get time off for CFR

Last edited by a moderator:

I have an idea......
Could I borrow your FZ6 ?? ;) Kidding! I'll be lucky to get time off for CFR

start shopping Westjet seat sales, she is yours if you make it. it'll be a 3 day-er at most...

I have an idea......

Definitely. We will be hooking up over dinner soon for 2010 ride planning, I will make sure it is part of the mix. Folks are also kicking around the idea of doing swfog this next year since CFR is so far away.

I have an idea......
Set that one up, Barb. I'll be there for that. Out for CFR 2010 unfortunately.
Will do, will be great to see you up this way :)
Thank you, kind Miss. You Canadians better watch out, though. If I see much more of Canada that looks like BC in the summer, I may emigrate there (probably have to do it illegally). I could EASILY enjoy living in the places I saw last summer.

I have an idea......
Set that one up, Barb. I'll be there for that. Out for CFR 2010 unfortunately.
Will do, will be great to see you up this way :)

Yes, please! We want to come! Also out for Tremblant, regretfully, since I remember some fantastic skiing there and beautiful countryside.