First 2018 ES Used- Mine Now

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like it !!

Helluva deal
punk.gif

I saw a 2018 this past weekend at a local dealer. I liked the color and they blacked out a number of other parts that were silver up until the 2018. You will like it!!!

I thought I was cutting a fat hog because I dealer to drop $500 when I started talking an unsold '17 at another dealer

for $2000 less than the '18.

I believe it all boils down to YOU feeling good about YOUR deal.

I'm a little jealous. Had hernia surgery today and you'll probably be riding before me.

Great deal!

Congrats! I am undecided on the Matte color but it's about damned time they blacked out so many of the frame pieces. Only took them 16 freaking years!!!!

I just re-read that last sentence. God, I am old.

I thought I was cutting a fat hog because I dealer to drop $500 when I started talking an unsold '17 at another dealer for $2000 less than the '18. I believe it all boils down to YOU feeling good about YOUR deal. I'm a little jealous. Had hernia surgery today and you'll probably be riding before me. Great deal!
I showed my dealer a new 18 for 15800 in NC and he told me he could get me one for 16000. just got to be warm enough one of the days that I am not out on the Road for me to go in and pick it up. Sitting in the Shop waiting for me. Wont be back in town till middle of next week.

I thought I was cutting a fat hog because I dealer to drop $500 when I started talking an unsold '17 at another dealer for $2000 less than the '18. I believe it all boils down to YOU feeling good about YOUR deal. I'm a little jealous. Had hernia surgery today and you'll probably be riding before me. Great deal!
I showed my dealer a new 18 for 15800 in NC and he told me he could get me one for 16000. just got to be warm enough one of the days that I am not out on the Road for me to go in and pick it up. Sitting in the Shop waiting for me. Wont be back in town till middle of next week.
got home today at 3:00PM from my last job. Weather in the Mid 60's and finally no snow on the ground when I got here. Picked up the bike it is everything I expected it to be. Just a little problem remembering to pull in the clutch upon coming up to stop lights after riding an AE for the last 10 years

Congrats!

Something weird or noticeable about the bikes Matte Finish.........it feels soft to the touch!

Getting some serious farkeling done......

1. Placed the distribution blocks under the seat; yes there is a ecu there, but just nicer setup. Easier to maintain.

2. Heat Trotter all set

3. Garmin all hooked up, (was on the fence of using it) but cell phone coverage can get real sketchy sometimes.

4. The one most proud of is a 12v cig/socket, with dual 2.1a USB plugs, installed inside of the Givi trunk. just don't like running things under the lid of the glove box.

Saw the new 18 colour online and didn't care for it. Then I saw it in person at Daytona speedway during bike week. I really liked it (not as much as my Rootbeer. LOL. Have had more compliments on it than any other I have owned..........but then Most of the compliments come from people who think its a BMW.)

Congrats on the bike, its a steal of a deal!!