How Many CFRs Have You Attended ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two so far, Cape Breton in '08, and Tremblant in '10. Booked and registered for Huntsville
smile.png

We've been to two. There was the CFR in the Maritimes in 2011, and then the giant flashback and urge to return that I had last week.
omg2.gif

That counts, right?
bye.gif

I have been to three so far, one central (Tremblant), one east (Freddie Beach) , and one west (NAFO in Castlegar). It's part of my plan to get to each of the major FJR rallies at least once.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been to two. There was the CFR in the Maritimes in 2011, and then the giant flashback and urge to return that I had last week. :eek:mg2:

That counts, right? :bye:
C'mon back anytime, baby. We'll make our own rally - you and me and TMJ, that is :thumbsup:

Hmmm... How'd I miss this thread for a year and a half?

Got my first FJR in '08 and found the forum just on time to make the original NAFO. Thought about making CFR 2008, but couldn't pull it together. So...

I haven't missed a CFR since Nakusp in 2009. Huntsville this year will make 5 of 5 since I started. Already having discussions about working a yet to be scheduled CFR 2014 into the plans. :D

"I haven't missed a CFR since Nakusp in 2009. Huntsville this year will make 5 of 5 since I started. Already having discussions about working a yet to be scheduled CFR 2014 into the plans.
biggrin.png
"

====================================================================================

Big Whoop El Jefe, Son Seth (now 16) and I also have never missed a CFR since Nakusp in 2009 and we are Zonie Desert Rats living on the Mexican border! Dos Arizona Hombres will see you in both Huntsville and CFR 2014 ese, es Verdad! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Latest posts