Long Beach International Motorcycle Show Ride CANCELED!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
***UPDATE 12/6/13 14:35**

Pretty much everyone but Fairlaner backed out. No one will be meeting at SB. We'll still be at the LB Convention Center Show at 9:30am if anyone wants to meet up. Sorry
sad.png

It's that time of year again.

Lets meet at the usual place, usual time.
The LBIMC show starts at 9:30am. To let people sleep in some, lets meet at the Long Beach Starbucks On Bellflower Blvd at 9:00am (earlier for those wanting to meet, greet, and drink), Saturday December 7th. Kick Stands Up (KSU) at 9:30am. The convention center is only about 7 miles form the Starbucks, please be fueled up for the long ride.

We'll figure out a route there, probably side streets.

***NOTE: We'll meet at SB and go rain or shine If you want to drive a cage that's fine, it's happened before. Current weather forecast shows rain, but it is SoCal, so ya never know...
wink.png

Long Beach Starbucks:
2890 N Bellflower Blvd, Long Beach, CA‎ - (562) 420-1317
Directions:

Let me know if you're going to meet us and I'll add your name to the list.
FJRBluesman & friends

Neil San Diego

Ynotride and his far better half

Fairlaner

beemerdons & other Zonies

bgross

Long Beach International Motorcycle Show.

Long Beach International MC Show Tickets:
I'm sure they'll be discounts soon, or just let me know.
wink.png

Use this code IMS14S to save $3 off the ticket price online. Thanks Ynotride!

Long Beach Convention Center
300 E. Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802
Directions to Convention Center.

Ticket Pricing:

1 Day Adult Admission $15.00

1 Day Adult Admission T-Shirt Combo $20.00

2 Day Adult Admission (Online Only) $22.00

3 Day Adult Admission (Online Only) $30.00

Saturday VIP (Online Only) *** $26.00

1 Day Child Admission (Ages 6-11) $6.00

*Tickets purchased online incur a $1.00 Convenience Fee

Specials:
Waiting....

Parking:

Motorcycle Parking: Free

Attendee Parking: $10

Multi-Day Exhibitor Pass (With In/Out Priviledges) $10/day

On-Site Numbers:
Phone: (562) 628-8200
Fax: (562) 628-8201

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue:

Just returned from the AIMExpo in Orlando this weekend. Had a blast visiting all the booths and talking to the vendors... especially the new developments from Sena.

Enjoy.

Gary

Thanks Gary. Glad you had a great time. I always enjoy looking at farkly things and all sorts of after market goodies at these venues. ;)

In + 1
bike.gif

Good to see you posting Simon. If were not vending this year we will meet for the ride.

PS - We may vend at the Phoenix show instead of Long Beach this year.

Okey Dokey. Got a free weekend so I'm in!
Cool. Janet too?

In + 1
bike.gif

Good to see you posting Simon. If were not vending this year we will meet for the ride.

PS - We may vend at the Phoenix show instead of Long Beach this year.
Thanks Dan. Good deal! We look forward to seeing you and Andrea.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="FJRBluesman" data-cid="1102399" data-time="1382578671"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SkooterG" data-cid="1102215" data-time="1382512470"><p>Make sure y'all come out to the Demo area and say hi. Unlike them lame Florida bastards.</p></blockquote>

Y gonna b thawr?</p></blockquote>

Nope. :-(

I goofed. Thought I was replying to the Sean Mateo thread. I initially thought I would be at the Long Beach show but turns out I won't.

"BTW, even though Phoenix gets a show this year, I will still likely go to the Long Beach show in December. My daughter moved to LBC so I have a free place to stay. There's enough floor space for others also."

=====================================================

Simon four of we AZ Beemers will be riding over on Friday night, we will be staying at Brian Boles' daughters house in Long Beach. We will either see you at Long Beach Starbucks at 0900 hours or at the Show, you can call me at 480-440-4666 to discover our whereabouts. Brian, Myself, Bob Little and Enrique Garza are riding out to Kali!

Excellent - I'll join y'all.

Flying solo this year. The bride came along last year (on the Hondapotamus) but says once is enough for her.

(Sorry for the late response. Been out of town.)

Right! You're in! U 2 Papa Chuy.
My Brother Simon, unfortunately the AZ Beemers Officers and Board of Directors have picked December 7 as the date of our Annual Christmas Party.

So, we're going to the Phoenix International Motorcycle Show instead. Since I've been the Margarita Maker Man at this Holiday Party for decades now, I cannot shirk my duties as Official Tequila Dispenser for AZB. Not a bad gig, after all are served I then polish off all the Tequila ese! Es Verdad, Paco!

20121208_200311.jpg

Don - In order to chug from your bottle it helps to remove the cap. Just sayin' Nuff said. Ya know what I mean?
wink.png

Ok, BD and Zonies have been struck from the ride.