Long Beach International Motorcycle Show Ride CANCELED!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, if I could get the bike out the driveway I'd go. No, even with the car tire I won't chain up the Hippo.
Simon, would you please check out the new KTM Superduke? KTM says they will reveal the price at your show.

Not that I'm looking to sell my 990 but I am curious on what it will sell for.

lots o photos please
The bike had to many people drooling over it for me to get a pic but the price was 16,900 MSRP

Hell, if I could get the bike out the driveway I'd go. No, even with the car tire I won't chain up the Hippo.
Simon, would you please check out the new KTM Superduke? KTM says they will reveal the price at your show.

Not that I'm looking to sell my 990 but I am curious on what it will sell for.

lots o photos please
The bike had to many people drooling over it for me to get a pic but the price was 16,900.
Thanks for covering this Dan.

Saturday the Ktoom display was swamped and I couldn't get to a tech person to ask questions, and like Dan said, there was at least a guy on each bike and many more folks surrounding the bikes. I gave up and looked at Royal Enfield's, now those were cool. Assembled in India and MSRP $5,999.

Royal-Enfield-Cafe-Racer.jpg

Of course my favorite bike.... Ducati 1199 Panigale.

Ducati-1199-Panigale-R-1-1024x565.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug - That's a little pricey. I ran around the show checking prices of 2014 bikes, let me put that into perspective for you.

Dougy-bugs KTM Super Dukester Plus - $16,999

GSXR1000 - $13,999.

BMW RR1 - $16,999

Ducati 1199 - $18,999

I’d be eying that Beemer or Duc myself for that price… But that’s just me. Enjoy and ride safe. ;)

Latest posts