Newest Aft defense system installed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuck me this sure woke the forum up haha.........

I need one of these for CFR so I can stop Jorstin from riding too fucking close.

R

On my FJR I stand on the centerstand tang. The huge shower of sparks backs em right off. And yes, I did weld a piece of carbon steel on the stand where it makes contact with the pavement.
I like this Idea too.

You could also bolt a chunk of magnesium on there and really get their attention.

I simply love the ingenuity and the actual implementation...congrats to you!

All the psycho babble is of no interest to me, there's always pro's and con's to any idea, ultimately each of us is responsible for his own action...

As it is, we are over regulated, watched too closely and have lost most of our freedoms we enjoyed half a decade ago, so seeing a goofy albeit useful gadget makes me smile. :yahoo:

Alfredo

Excellent vsion and execution!

Be carefull doing this that no one goes after you. Maybe the fluid you use... ah never mind....

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you really sure you belong on a motorcycle, son?
Perhaps not. :unsure: I had been thinking of trading it in for a HIGH HORSE! Might you recomend a dealer. :finger:
Now THAT is an excellent comeback. :yahoo:

I might have said it differently, like "I had been thinking of trading it in for a HIGH HORSE! Where'd you get yours?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Announcement!

Dcarver is now a HIGHWHORES dealer!

Send your money to me ASAP as Obama has yet stimulate me...

oh, wait, off topic? off thread? :fuck:

Announcement!
Dcarver is now a HIGHWHORES dealer!

Send your money to me ASAP as Obama has yet stimulate me...

oh, wait, off topic? off thread? :fuck:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I don't care who ya are ... thats funny right there....

B....

I love the ingenuity.

My idea that's been rolling around is EVERYONE gets a paint ball gun mounted fore and aft. If you drive bad enough that you get splotted with a paint ball, that's your bad. If the cops see a car with more than 3 paint splats, they get to pull it over and give them a ticket for being a dumbass.

Make it a lot more fun on your ride everyday!

Hey DC, you have another problem if you ever get caught with this thing,

Your wonderful home state of MA would have to find some way to TAX you on the amount of liquid storage on the bike, (after all , this is a modifacation from stock) TAX you for how much fluid you could discharge in a years time, charge back TAXES for all the fluid you may have squirted in the last year, etc, etc, etc....

I like it! I recommend Eau de skunke' be sprayed. Obviously it would only be used in self defense [ie a car sniffing your butt -- like my lab did to a skunk -- once . . . ] and it is a natural substance so it is completely environmental. No worries!

Anybody know any friendly skunks willing to share? :rolleyes: