Newest Aft defense system installed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you really sure you belong on a motorcycle, son?
Perhaps not. :unsure: I had been thinking of trading it in for a HIGH HORSE! Might you recomend a dealer. :finger:
Good to see you're not easily rattled.
It's all in good fun... ;) Back at ya..
The truth be told, in the past, I've been tempted to mount something like that on the back of my bike too.

But more along the lines of a string attached to the trigger of a swivel gun loaded with grape shot!

Sorry about being all high and mighty in my posts back there. Believe me, I am most definitely not. Just ask the missus.

It took a couple of my own road rage incidents to get me to realize that I just got to let that stuff go or I'd be in jail and the cager would be in the ER.

Just don't get yourself in trouble/hurt with that thing, and, yeah, the engineering on it is pretty damn cool.

God bless,

Murph

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Murph, later tonight around 9:00 PM yer time. (I get off work at midnight) crack a beer and tip it back , I ll do the same east coast style and we'll have drunk a beer together. :drinks:

Hey Murph, later tonight around 9:00 PM yer time. (I get off work at midnight) crack a beer and tip it back , I ll do the same east coast style and we'll have drunk a beer together. :drinks:
You guys are ALREADY 4 cans behind Florida. :drinks:
You're 6 cans behind NM...but I started at noon!

James Burleigh must be a pussy ass lawyer from SF. Great idea from from a few beers and some hardware. If we can load it with super-stink juice then we have a product. I bet you could squirt some 'gaiters with red water and they would still not have a clue to your proximity.
Fill it with this...

Stinky

With summer high here in South Texas, I could use that for evaporative cooling. Imagine a fine spray hitting your mesh jacket everyfew minutes while the other nozzles goes to the tailgater.

"Your honor, I'm just trying to cool myself." :rolleyes:

I added a pump & nozzle very similar to this several years ago when I had a Concours. I had a lot of fun with it. Usually folks will back off as they don't know what the liquid is (I used water). Of course there are always those oblivious types that don't even notice.

A few years ago when going to ride the Dragon while in Knoxville for the Honda Hoot I met some riders from Alabama also going through the heavy traffic leaving Knoxville. One of the riders was riding a cruiser. I noticed that he had a new while Ford Pickup tailgating him. The truck was staying less than 10 feet behind him in heavy 50 mph traffic. Later when we stopped for gas I showed him my pump & nozzle. I had also noticed that the truck had suddenly immediately backed off quite a way. I asked him what he did to get the guy off his back. He laughed & said he didn't need the squirter. It seemed that a nice big chaw of tobacco & a spit for the center of the hood of that new whitel truck was all it took. I found out later he was a Motorcycle Cop from near Birmingham.

PS On the older style Concours I was able to hide a dishwashing bottle for the water behind the side faring-not sure that would work on the FJR

Forget tailgaters, I have quite a few riding buddies that would get a kick out of being squirted (by water) from time to time. One could get some good gag milage out of this. One wouldn't even have to be riding, sitting still you could 'zap' someone.

To date the aft defense system has yet to be fired in anger. Only in tom foolery.

You know you could turn this into a profession. Get hired to ride in front of the top marathon runners up there. You can provide hydration and a cooling mist, nor more wasted little dixie cups...think of all the trees that`ll be saved :rolleyes:

Thank god for threads like this one. Not like the "How Old Are You" or "Does Your Significant Other Ride?" threads. Those are SO ghey, I got a yeast infection just reading the damn things.

I knew it!There is an echo in here! :D
[SIZE=36pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]You're mistaken![/SIZE]

..... .........

To Quote George Carlin: "Anyone that drives faster than you is a maniac and anyone that drives slower than you is an idiot." Man, there's a lot of idiots out there.

It wouldn't be too hard to make a tube that drops down from under the bumber of your car and fires model rockets in case you have to return fire...........

If you can get that bear into a urinal I'll bet I can get him into my jar!

I will need some pictures there DC - Vidio would be good too

I know what I went thru to get the uninal pic

Someday I will tell the "Rest of the Story" :dribble:

Just let me say bears really don't like being photographed when urinating :angry:

If you can get that bear into a urinal I'll bet I can get him into my jar!

I will need some pictures there DC - Vidio would be good too

I know what I went thru to get the uninal pic

Someday I will tell the "Rest of the Story" :dribble:

Just let me say bears really don't like being photographed when urinating :angry:

:rolleyes: