Oct 18th RTE in Carson City, NV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UberKul

Tire Assassin
Reaction score
Bring your BBQ face because it's time for a little lunch run to Carson City. Christy and I discovered this place at the Reno WFO years ago and have been going back ever since. We always though it was pretty good but it was confirmed to be the best in town by a reliable source who has made Carson City home. Q's BBQ is the place located here.
No plans other than meet at noon for lunch and visiting. Weather could change things but it probably will never rain again so we should be good.

In:
Uberkuls
Bokerfork
Bugnatr
Rogdeb
HIGHLANDER
Beemerdons
Old Michael
Puppychow
Slappy
Gfran
Sacramento Mike

Might show up:
Bluestreek
JREW
Gbjbany
henwil
gregory
MadMike2

bgross

Last edited by a moderator:
I LIKE good BBQ. Might show up. Plus, "somebody" (wish I remembered who) led us on a ride when we were in Sparks last year that made a big impression on me. It's called the "Geiger Grade" and if I remember right, would serve as a great way to get us headed back into Cali after lunch. Anybody know the road? That alone would be a good reason to do this. And of course, lunch with . . . Christie. :)

Well, why not
bike.gif
. May be close for Highlanders
smile.png

Add me as a maybe, really want to, but have to fly out to Alabama the next morning very very early so might not be able to.

Just got back from a three day Nor-cal solo run on the 'Wee', so count us as in.

I spoke with the manager and booked the rear room for us ( after I put a $150 cc deposit, but I'm sure you'll all eat that much so the deposit will be waived )

BTW hwy 36 was closed for the fires, 96 was closed also and 299 was burning and very smoky, but open, and also had up to 1 hour road work delays !

If anyone wants to ride up on Saturday and spend the night, we have two bedrooms available and also the guest cottage in the back.

Forecast is 75 degrees and plenty of sunshine
smile.png

If anyone wants to ride up on Saturday and spend the night, we have two bedrooms available and also the guest cottage in the back.

smile.png
That's amazing! A forecast for 3 weeks from now. I gotta know the source.

Wish I could be there and too bad it's not a little closer for me, like say Middlegate Station.

smile.png
That's amazing! A forecast for 3 weeks from now. I gotta know the source.

Accuweather 30 day forecast, you know they're always correct
rolleyes.gif