Oct 18th RTE in Carson City, NV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My weekend plans just changed so I am IN.
punk.gif

....... Is there anyone willing to make this a ride from the Sacramento area to Carson City?
Hi - What about meet here at 9-9:15 am ? https://goo.gl/maps/A82qyLJkVY12 - folsom E. Bidwell Street exit starbucks and chevron Gas - straight up 50 - should get us there about noon - open to other times and places
Change of plan - if anybody was going to meet me here

We are now meeting at the Starbucks (gas here too) at Eldorado Hills Town Center at 9:30 - thats the next exit up 50 towards tahoe

The Sac folk should consider running the old Donner pass highway that runs alongside Hwy 80, then run along the north shore of Lake Tahoe and over Spooner summit and drop down 50 into Carson. Easily done in three hours if you leave a nine sharp.

BTW highway 88 has miles and miles of new pavement eastbound
smile.png
, but they are still working / scoring the west bound direction.

I'm happy to say I can make it to the BBQ. I'll most likely be heading up 20 if there is anyone in my area wanting to meet up.

The Sac folk should consider running the old Donner pass highway that runs alongside Hwy 80, then ...
Don't be tellin' us what to do, . . . Hillbilly.We're from the civilized side of the mountains.

grin.gif

(Hell, y'all don't even have a coastline. Just guns, dust storms, and whorehouses.)
You better stick to the freeway with that Hondapotumus thing you ride there flatlander............
no.gif

SacMike,Check out post # 43 above, and empty your PM box ! Or I'll report ya to Janet
uhoh.gif

Thanks Rog. I had no idea my mailbox was maxed out. I thought nobody liked me.

And check out post # 34, dude. I'm coming in a freaking car. Of course, it looks like you will be too maybe. A three-wheeled one. :lol:

The Sac folk should consider running the old Donner pass highway that runs alongside Hwy 80, then ...
Don't be tellin' us what to do, . . . Hillbilly.We're from the civilized side of the mountains.

grin.gif

(Hell, y'all don't even have a coastline. Just guns, dust storms, and whorehouses.)
You better stick to the freeway with that Hondapotumus thing you ride there flatlander............
no.gif
Oh sure, make me laugh so hard that I blow coffee out of my nose.

My brother in law has had my FJR for a few weeks so I'll be on my Wingabago.

Should I park across the street, or around back?

= /.

grin.gif

no.gif
Good one Dave, are you sure you're a Scot instead of Irish? JSNS, Craic aye!

NorCal people are freaking pansies. My wife and I are at Q's all alone. Solid rain up 50 from Shingle Springs all the way to Carson City. Oh well, maybe will meet up next time.

NorCal people are freaking pansies. My wife and I are at Q's all alone. Solid rain up 50 from Shingle Springs all the way to Carson City. Oh well, maybe will meet up next time.
Oh Boy, a girl fight between NorCal pansies and SoCal fruitcakes! JSNS, turning off the Kardashians and Oprah for this one!