RIP Beemerdons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Don, you will be sorely missed. We're thankful for the times we got to spend together and heartbroken to know we won't see that friendly smile at more gatherings. Prayers for Donna and Seth.

Oh this just sucks… Prayers for peace and comfort for his family (And his friends ((Us))

I was looking forward to meeting him at SWFOG/NAFO. Extra prayers for Seth…

News like this just breaks hearts …

Just can't believe this. Suck factor is off the charts. Thoughts and prayers to Miss Donna and Seth and the whole Stanley clan.

Both he and Donna had such a wonderful time at EOM meeting new friends and known criminals, I mean, associates... Donna said how much it meant to him being there and sharing the experience with everyone... and to her as well... she understood how much you all meant to him no matter if you knew him in person or via the forum...

IMG_4348-XL.jpg

Bloody fucking hell this sucks. Many times over

That smartassed bastard was much loved and will be sorely missed. Sorely...

Grrrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Don was such a great presence. No matter how silly or corny, his posts would always make you smile. In person, he was as kind and gracious as can be.

He clearly lived and loved life.

Wish I had taken him up on his invite to do the Baja ride.

Feeling sad that his posts will no longer make the forum that much friendlier.

Ride well, Don. JSNF.

Holy shit...My heart is broken! I got an email about that Facebook post asking me if I knew anything. I called Don's phone and it went straight to voicemail. The only other number I still have is Donna's grand daughter, so I called her.

She said Don had a heart attack in the water in Cozumel. Due to stuff related to this, he is still in Mexico. God knows he likes it there anyway. He'll be home soon and services will be scheduled. I guess I'll see some of you in Phoenix. Don was a great friend. Thank God I talked to him just a couple days ago. He was super excited about going to Mexico and we had a good bullshit session. I can't believe it...I can't believe my friend is gone!!

So sorry to hear this. I enjoyed talking to him at EOM. He reached out several times during my recovery to add laughter to my day. Thoughts and prayers with Donna and Seth.

Holy shit...My heart is broken! I got an email about that Facebook post asking me if I knew anything. I called Don's phone and it went straight to voicemail. The only number I still have KS Donna's grand daughter, so I called her.She said Don had a heart attack in the water in Cozumel. Due to stuff related to this, he is still in Mexico. God knows he likes it there anyway. He'll be home soon and services will be scheduled. I guess I'll see some of you in Phoenix. Don was a great friend. Thank God I talked to him just a couple days ago. He was super excited about going to Mexico and we had a good bullshit session. I can't believe it...I can't believe my friend is gone!!
I'm there with you. I can't believe it.

If you ever met Don, you were his friend. I didn't see him often, but dammit I felt like I was his friend.

This one really hurts.

This is terrible news. I never met the man, but can tell from the posts here that he was the real deal. So sad to lose a loved one at this time of year.

Like others, I never met him but knew him well.

Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.

Very sad.

I wonder... I wonder why Don was adamant that the title to Naomi was transferred immediately upon my check. I was waaay good to send the check, have BeemerD cash it, then 'transact' the deal 3 or 4 months later when I was off heavy overtime at the nookie plant. Don would not have ANY thing with that. I wonder if he knew, had a what to call it, feeling, that maybe time was short?

There are lessons to be learned here, so please pay attention, us who have med conditions or those who deny.

And another thing... Don LOVES Seth. All preparations are in place and Seth will be cared for. Don, an amazing father, one we can only look up to. I've not had any children, for my own reasons, but Don loved his Son and when talked of inevitabilities, Don assured me all was in place when he should go.

You have to admire that.

I am so heart broken and will miss my bud.

...and let's ALL give Don the proper send off, Irish style, YES?

Goodbye my friend, Goodbye.

Holy shit, what a suprise. I always felt Don was bigger than life. It was an honor riding with him. The trip to Cabo a highlight of my life. I was so looking forward to seeing him at Red Lodge. He will be missed. RIP, amigo.

I had a lot of fun with Don, he was a brother..... to us all, and we'll all miss him. As said earlier, he would want us to celebrate, and have a good Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.