Spring 2012 Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a newbe to these events and would like to attend. I don't have anything that needs to be worked on but would like to take the opportunity to meet a few folks and lend a helping hand. Is there still space? Is anybody riding up from the Portland, OR area?
I am riding up from Portland on Friday.

I am a newbe to these events and would like to attend. I don't have anything that needs to be worked on but would like to take the opportunity to meet a few folks and lend a helping hand. Is there still space? Is anybody riding up from the Portland, OR area?

Yep, plenty of room.

You have a PM.

Do you mind if i join you?
Absolutely. I will be leaving the Clackamas Nat Guard base (My Brother is getting award) probably around 2:30. We will probably be staying at a Hotel in Auburn (not sure what one yet).

Yep, plenty of room.

You have a PM.
sure do: [email protected].

Do you mind if i join you?
Absolutely. I will be leaving the Clackamas Nat Guard base (My Brother is getting award) probably around 2:30. We will probably be staying at a Hotel in Auburn (not sure what one yet).
That works. Let me know which hotel. We can set up the time and place to meet for the ride.

Hey there Grandpa... I still have my walker from the accident if you need it... I have my wheelchair from my accident too. Just Sayin'. I miss you guys like you can't believe! Will have new paint on the bike too, it is almost done. Here is before and after...

70aa665e.jpg

794fcb32.jpg

0fbf8382.jpg

d1fe57aa.jpg

9ebb8e42.jpg

6b4eecf6.jpg

8f317d6f.jpg

c6aff9a2.jpg

1cd4d91f.jpg

e1d78448.jpg

84f58e1a.jpg

... I miss you guys like you can't believe! ...

Jesus, ladies...man up... We'll make sure to set out some crafts and knitting yarn in the home theatre room so you can sip a pot of tea and reminisce... ;)

On an entirely different note, I have some swag from Motorcycle USA for us this time around. :) Got me some contacts and they hooked us up. The box arrive yesterday. :D

List updated.

Made a slight menu adjustment. Going to have hamburgers and hot dogs instead of pizza this time.

We'll have a table set up for a swap meet also. Bring your stuff you want to sell or trade.

I'll prime the pump. I'll have brand new lower fairings (both left and right) for an 2006 they will be $200 each. I also have one windscreen.

Bryan,

Didn't see my name on the list; I just wanted to clarify that I do indeed plan on attending... :)

See you all Saturday!

Jesus, ladies...man up... We'll make sure to set out some crafts and knitting yarn in the home theatre room so you can sip a pot of tea and reminisce... ;)
I tell you what. Being that it has been over 2.5 years sense being with the FJR crowd because of an accident that broke my pelvis, my back and me beloved FJR, Plus because of the amazing members of this forum raising money for me that ended up saving my house, I have an endless love for my FJR friends.

Can't wait to see the new scoot Carl.

Color looks like Black or Charcoal??

e1d78448.jpg

--G
It is a Black Mica color with pearl and flake.

So boss wouldn't give me the 14th off. However, it is in the middle of a block of 'on-call' days. If for some chance I'm still home that day I will be there (with the uni in the trunk just in case). My wag would be about a 25% chance, but fingers crossed.

I tell you what. Being that it has been over 2.5 years sense being with the FJR crowd because of an accident that broke my pelvis, my back and me beloved FJR, Plus because of the amazing members of this forum raising money for me that ended up saving my house, I have an endless love for my FJR friends.

It is a Black Mica color with pearl and flake.
I still say we should have a pot of tea on... ;)

And your point is taken, Carl. My statements were made in jest. I can fully understand the feelings this group engenders - they are one hell of a great crew. :) To you, I say, congrats on your return.

Last edited by a moderator: