• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used 2015 Forest River RV Work and Play 30WRS Toy Hauler Travel Trailer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iris

formerly "herfjr"
Reaction score
THIS ITEM HAS SOLD.

Jim and I decided that we are not travel trailer sort of people (not that there's anything wrong with 'those sorts' ;-) ........So unfortunately for us, our loss is someone else's gain. <br />

<br />

We are selling our beautiful Used 2015 Forest River RV Work and Play 30WRS Toy Hauler Travel Trailer<br />

<br />

Currently it is stored at Adventure Motor Homes (formerly Bob Ledford's) in Greer, SC (near Greenville). <br />

<br />

The link above should bring you to their website. There is a description and photos. The asking price is $25,900.<br />

<br />

This is a beautiful toyhauler and the garage (10 feet deep) is large enough to accommodate at least two FJR's (which is what we had in there).<br />

It is in excellent condition and it has served us well. It has virtually brand new tires (with about 800 miles on them) and a new a/c unit.<br />

<br />

Please let me know if you would like anymore information. Please pass forward to anyone you know that may be interested.<br />

<br />

Thanks for looking.<br />

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it had to be red!
tonguesmiley.gif

Very nice looking trailer and no doubt it's immaculate too. Best of luck with the sale.

No offense but I have passed so many of these things I could never own one. It will make someone happy who buys it but then you will have to pass it on your FJR's and wonder "Why did we ever own one of these?"

Hope it sells quick. Good luck!!

Looks nice! I already have an older toy hauler but I like the separate cargo/living arrangement on this one.

Good luck!

Hudson,

Why would you post something like this on somebodys for sale listing? This has been going on a lot. Its one thing when somebody posts something flat out incorrect. . .

IMO we should be a community that helps people with their sales and purchases.

..... and wonder "Why did we ever own one of these?"
!!
Well maybe it’s great when your on the road for 4 or 6 months exploring the country ?

Maybe it’s great to sleep in your own bed every night ?

Maybe it’s great to sit on YOUR own toilet every day ?

Maybe it’s great to cook your own food every day ?

Maybe it’s great to explore an area for about $35 a night instead of paying tourist hotel prices ?

GLWS, nice rig.

^^^^^

Agree: sleeping in your own bed, having your own bathroom, having a small kitchenette, and the bonus of a garage to keep our toys safe, clean and nearby. Those are the reasons we liked it.

Hudson,Why would you post something like this on somebodys for sale listing? This has been going on a lot. Its one thing when somebody posts something flat out incorrect. . .

IMO we should be a community that helps people with their sales and purchases.
Not my intent to divert a potential sale from a fellow forum member, just pointing out a toy hauler I found interesting. No doubt the Forest River is a great trailer, and Iris trailer looks like a great deal at the advertised price.
Mophead, Toy haulers are great rigs if you are doing any kind of touring. You get to stay in some great places too where having two wheels handy would be a blast. I have a 27 ft Airstream that is not a toy hauler and the only way I can take a motorcycle is to load it in my truck. I went to Idaho last year, parked the trailer and rode my adv bike on some great backroads, and parked my trailer next to the lake.

My FJR was much too big and hard to load for my truck and I couldnt haul it with the AS. It would however fit easily in Iriss toy hauler and be much easier to load too. Panman hauls his FJR on the back of a long NewMar, using some kind of heavy duty rack.

Rider X, you neednt be thinking I was trying to steer someone from Iriss deal. No one who is looking at a newer $25k trailer is going to be sidetracked by a niche $100k AS trailer made 10 years ago even if they could find one...these two rigs are apples and oranges in the RV world. The Airstream PanAmerica was a very limited edition AS version built in 2009 and less than 90 were made, and they are not very common to find and still command around $75k, One was featured in the Ben Affleck film The Accountant. As a triple axle trailer, they are over 33ft long.