White is beautiful

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011MAYKALITRIP342.jpg
Ray, don't be offended by Wheatie's pic....just a bunch of old geeks, average age 87.2, trying to formulate the Vulcan salute and failing miserably!

Not too bad but maybe just a little too much white. Some silver accents would help tone it down a bit and look very classy. Either that or some red/ blue or maybe blue/orange accents kind of like the BMW R100 Last Edition graphics if you know what I'm referring to.

I like the white, it looks so nice and clean (with 0 miles on it ;) ) but IMHO it's a little too much. A little colour would make it pop!

First thing that came to mind for me was this:

500px-Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png

Maybe it's just the season!
tongue.gif

I think adding a decal package that would make it similar this this would be awesome!!

7e64_3.jpg

I always wanted one of those...

I've always wanted a pearl white bike since I first saw a Goldwing in a Honda showroom back in the 80's. Some tasteful emerald green pinstriping in tiny metal flake paint (a nod to old skool style), was my idea at the time. I still like the idea.

Seems like most of the comments so far have been positive, but it's way too much white for me. No thanks, I'll pass. I'm not even sure I'd like a tiny bit of white as an accent color, let alone white as the sole or major color. Snowfield, indeed. :)

...I'm not even sure I'd like a tiny bit of white as an accent color, let alone white as the sole or major color. Snowfield, indeed. :)
I'm not sure, but I believe the color that the bike is painted is technically named Bungie Leg White... a true northern color applied using the Snowfield method.