White is beautiful

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011MAYKALITRIP342.jpg
Ray, don't be offended by Wheatie's pic....just a bunch of old geeks, average age 87.2, trying to formulate the Vulcan salute and failing miserably!
I thought they were all discussing their last proctological exam.

Yep, looks good in white, but just a touch of black to contrast it would perk it up, ...then do the right mirror in candy red & the left in candy blue, and morning commute traffic will disappear before your eyes!

I like that gooseamoose ! Back when blue headlights were the rage I put a blue bulb in my FJ1200 and was amazed at how many cagers pulled over and let me by..

Now that right there looks great... That accent striping sets it off real nice. It's like a reverse image but better.

I liked the plain white, but that really finishes it off very very nicely. Good job.

I read the thread title and expected a good old fashion racist bashing thread. I am disappointed. :p

Anyways. The bike looks really good. Is that black contrast a type of decal or is it painted on?

*Edit* Damn GeorgiaRoller...got me beat by 60 secs...

Last edited by a moderator:
With a white helmet and black riding gear, you'll have people seeing you and thinking PO...Leeese

Nice looking bike, have fun cleaning it.

The seat and the rear storage box are only available on the Police model. Lucky for me that our Police force use the FJR. :D The rear box is what they put the radio in. I think the seat is similar to the gel comfort seat, not to sure though. I do know that it is comfortable.

MyFJR1.jpg

It also came fitted with front and rear crash bars, Foot Shields, Knuckle Visor set and a taller screen :)

MyFJR6.jpg