Witnesses for 50 CC April 10-12?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony - why don't you zip up from south Florida?
rolleyes.gif
That is funny, I responded to the title of the thread and did not even see this.
smile.png

You can consider your eastern witness covered by either me or another IBA/forum member. (Or both) If you need some advice…

I have done the 100ccc, and more recently the 200ccccc. I learned a little along the way.
Thanks Tony It looks like Tim - playinatwork has got us covered. Yeah, I would like to talk to you about your experiences. I am tentatively planning to come down to Daytona and meeting with other FJRs on Friday, March 11. I will be in Orlando that whole week. Maybe we can hook up somewhere, although I know you are doing a ride.

Too far away for the witness gig but good luck griff and gang. This ride sounds like my kind of adventure, looking forward to hearing all about it!!

--G

101stpathfinder posted: That is funny, I responded to the title of the thread and did not even see this.
smile.png
You can consider your eastern witness covered by either me or another IBA/forum member. (Or both) If you need some advice…

I have done the 100ccc, and more recently the 200ccccc. I learned a little along the way.
Always nice to have an extra witness, your advice, and good juju from like-minded fellows. If you can swing an appearance, it would be appreciated.

Good luck on your 50cc. I did one in November and ended in Jax Beach. There is a waffle house close to the Beach and I used some of the workers there as only one of my planned witnesses made it as I was not on my original schedule.

I was planning on it -- a Spotwalla page, that is -- since nothing gets family and friends more excited than a Spotwalla page that doesn't update due to techno-failure by the phone, cell service, or rider. Will post it here when it gets a bit closer to time. (Oh hell, why not set it up now, Hud?)

Here 'tis: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1014e56eb7ecf20bf4 Spots should start appearing early on April 10.

Would enjoy shaking hands with all y'all who do come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this, Hud.
Will be following you.
Might use it as an excuse to ride down to wave.

Starting location? Still starting at 6 am?I have a noon RTE in Sebring, I might be able to swing both!
GATE Gas Station, 2520 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 blasting off at 6 am on Sunday, April 10. Tim Roush is our witness. See ya there Tony.

If you need someone in Phoenix, AZ, hit me up. Not sure what time you plan on coming through here, and I'm not an IBA member (yet), but will gladly shake your hand and sign an affidavit.

If you need someone in Phoenix, AZ, hit me up. Not sure what time you plan on coming through here, and I'm not an IBA member (yet), but will gladly shake your hand and sign an affidavit.
Thanks for the offer. We shouldn't need any witnesses there, unless we have a problem and then we'll need a wrencher
moil.gif

You gonna have an IBA member witness your Pacific coast splashdown, or are ya just gonna have to flag down a policeman in the middle of the night. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: