Witnesses for 50 CC April 10-12?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as of 1pm Eastern time, they've got about 17 hours to go 850 or so miles? Here's hoping for smooth sailing the rest of the way.

Oops, was thinking 48 hours total, so 19 hours to go 850 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hud and Griff,

Your Spot page is up on the board in my classroom. We are doing some calculations. Old school story problems. "If Hud and Griff are x amount of miles away and have 17 hours to complete the journey, how fast do they have to go the rest of the way"

We are using the El Paso Tx to Ocean Beach Park for our calculations.

731 miles to go.

Some of them are smart enough to figure out that you are not going 65-70 miles an hour. Smart kid says "No way are they only going 70 MPH. They gotta eat, pee, and get gas sometimes"

Only gotta average 43 miles per hour. Not including gas stops, peeing, food, traffic jams, and other delays.

Got a little head wind right now along I-10 to I-8 Should switch to behind you as you hit the Arizona Border.

We are rooting for you!

Rockin' through west Texas! .... my kind of guys!
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my understanding that the folks at the IBA who are evaluating the applications are not happy if the speed limits are exceeded. They look at the records and do the math too. Just a thought.

Almost to Tucson, going to be like city traffic all the way to I-8, but fast. Getting off work going home time here.

Normal 6 hours to San Diego, they got this!
yahoo.gif

Just outside Tuscon, 4:30 PST... with an hour for chow and gas, back on the road by 5:30 and 6 1/2 hrs later (about midnight PST), I can sign them off... Hoot!