YFO 2017 - Yosemite and Beyond - June 1-3, 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
airboss is out,

Much as I would like to hang out with you guys, have a chance to have both grandsons in the same place at the same time. This is going to be fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
airboss is out,
Much as I would like to hang out with you guys, have a chance to have both grandsons in the same place at the same time. This is going to be fun!
Well, Karl, while I personally will miss seeing you that sure sounds like a deal that should not be passed up on your end... enjoy those little buggers!! :wub:

Will miss seeing you Karl but have fun with the young ones. Mine were here over the weekend so I've got gramps duty out of the way for now.
smile.png

So I know folks will be hitting the road soon from all parts north, south, east, and west... wishing you all a safe and brilliant journey til we meet in Mariposa in just about a week... I've got a special route planned for Saturday to a picnic lunch at one of my favorite "magical" places... can't wait!! B)

So I know folks will be hitting the road soon from all parts north, south, east, and west... wishing you all a safe and brilliant journey til we meet in Mariposa in just about a week... I've got a special route planned for Saturday to a picnic lunch at one of my favorite "magical" places... can't wait!!
cool.png
IN

just 27 1/2 hours til this adventure starts rolling
smile.png

This time tomorrow, two brothers and I will be in the wind, heading west toward uncharted water.

My mind is dancing. I can hardly control my excitement. I feel like a 7 year old kid on Christmas Eve. He knows who Santa Claus is, he's told them what he wants, and he's 99.99% sure he's going to get it.

Now he only has to wait 1 more day.....

Really wishing Mona and I could have signed up for this. Envying all of you and keeping you in my thoughts for a safe and fun adventure. I look forward to seeing the pics and reading the ride reports.

So I know folks will be hitting the road soon from all parts north, south, east, and west... wishing you all a safe and brilliant journey til we meet in Mariposa in just about a week... I've got a special route planned for Saturday to a picnic lunch at one of my favorite "magical" places... can't wait!!
cool.png
Just don't drink any of her Magical Elixir.......... :)

DSCN2711.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Tyler" data-cid="1366478" data-time="1495685620"><p>

So I know folks will be hitting the road soon from all parts north, south, east, and west... wishing you all a safe and brilliant journey til we meet in Mariposa in just about a week... I've got a special route planned for Saturday to a picnic lunch at one of my favorite "magical" places... can't wait!! B) </p></blockquote>

PM me that route to the Disney picnic spot? :)

Latest posts