~RenoJohn~ Amazing Riding in norCA + S. Oregon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenoJohn

Reaction score
Spent a (looooong) weekend logging a few thousand miles of some wonderful crazy shit in NorCA and southern OR. Lots of dirt, many amazing sites, places and some just weird encounters to boot.

A few teaser pics below ...but you gotta see the trip report to get the groove.

enjoy ...renojohn

[SIZE=14pt]Full Ride Report HERE-CLICKY[/SIZE]

%5BA%5D001.JPG

%5BA%5D040.JPG

%5BA%5D043.JPG

%5BA%5D054.JPG

%5BA%5D111.JPG

%5BA%5D136.JPG

%5BA%5D164.JPG

John, your reports are damn near the best thing on this forum. You bastard.

Sometimes I laugh and laugh -

" This is without a doubt the biggest shithole of a Motel that I've ever stayed in. "

and sometimes I just stare -

RenoJohn.jpg

But always, when I hear you're heading out on one of your adventures, I can't wait to see another

RenoJohn Moto-Bike report - in words and pictures.

Just really great shit John, and much appreciated.

Looks like great fun. Thanks for the pictures and colorfull write up. You did a good job at both. My dualsport blood is now at full simmer.

Once again, RenoJohn; another fantastic Ride Report from you. Whenever I see a new posting from you or teerex51 I home in on it immediately. You 2 really enrich our Forum with your clever and informative travel articles! No more mota??

Reno ~ I envy that you've managed to find balance in your riding; a long, meandering trip like this is the perfect antidote for the crazy, fast-pace endurance rides we do. Good on you!

Paul Peloquin

Monmouth OR

STUNNING report, as usual, RJ!!! Concur with previous comments in this thread: you are one of the reasons this forum is simply the best!

Powers, Oregon..... jeeze, is this just about a freaky-ass place, or what?! :blink: :lol:

freakyPowers.JPG

STUNNING report, as usual, RJ!!! Concur with previous comments in this thread: you are one of the reasons this forum is simply the best!
Powers, Oregon..... jeeze, is this just about a freaky-ass place, or what?! :blink: :lol:

freakyPowers.JPG
Anybody else notice 'Bacon'' hanging from the rafters?

Great report doode......... was there banjo music playing in the background :aacool: :p :rolleyes:

awesome pics bro...........

B......

Stellar report RJ! Thanks for making all the stops for pics so the rest of could enjoy the trip.

As usual mi amigo... great report...

I was thinking about all the trouble you were stirring up while you were on the ride.. :yahoo:

So, did you manage to get your name on any of those cool 86 lists?

What a great report. Man, your style of adventure is very appealing. I may just need to get a dirt-able bike one of these days. You inspire me! (How scary is that?)