• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fuzeblocks FZ-1 Group Buy until April 22

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
As posted in the Parts thread, the group buy is on for Curt Gran's FZ-1 Clicky

From Fuzeblocks website a new unit will normally run you $90.99 shipped.

Cyclenutz, one of a few authorized distributors has set up an FJR group buy here

In addition to the discounted price of $73, Tony at Cyclenuts will throw in one Posi-Tap to use for your switched signal (tail light, window retract, whatever). Don't add that to the offer (can add whatever else you want though) it will be added manually.

Also, by clicking on the group buy link first, you will receive discounted shipping on your order. I tried it both ways and ended up saving another $1.50 for a total of $78.40 out the door with Posi-Tap, Priority mail. Finally time to order that coffee mug holder for commute, :lol:

Oh so won't charge your card until he receives 10 orders which it sounds like we'll have. Countdown timer is on the group buy link, looks like we have 9.6 days as of posting time.

All orders will ship week from Monday.

-Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work.

I've installed several of these things and they are the total shit! :yahoo:

Best way ever to wire your bike up and keep the wire rats nest in order.

Get 'em while they are hot!! (hot... shit... get it? :p )

Been on my wish list for a while. If it's FredW aproved it's gotta be good. ;)

8 more to go,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used one with connections to two GPS units, air-horn, heated gear, radar detector, Kenwood Radio and Autocom, I have filled the whole thing, and have doubled up on the GPS. My ride partner will be getting one, I'm tempted, but will probably pass for now. Great system. If you're on the fence, get off and buy one. These are great, and this is an excellent price.

Damn 24 hours and 70% there. 8 more days of orders. I'm pulling switched signal lead from taillights I think(although gripwarmers or headlights would allow the delay time before the circuits are energized during start right?) otherwise just power and ground up to the battery. I think the bracket I've seen is slick but looks like it will interfere with McCruise Install in the back of pax seat compartment. We can get a thread going in the parts/accessories when we all get em.

Just ordered mine so only one more to go :yahoo: Of course Im clueless on how to install it. But I guess I'll figure it out. Thanks for the group buy. :)

Not sold put right? We just reached our group buy minimum. Wiring harness your call. I have most of that stuff laying around. If not, it is probably not a bad way to go.

We'll have em next week!

I just installed an FZ-1 on an FJR (not mine) with that wiring harness kit. It does make it very nice and convenient for running the power and relay trigger signal back from the battery area to under the seat.

I just installed an FZ-1 on an FJR (not mine) with that wiring harness kit. It does make it very nice and convenient for running the power and relay trigger signal back from the battery area to under the seat.
I gave them my info so when they have them in stock they will let me know so I can order one. I would like to have it installed in time for the Breaks Camping Meet.

Latest posts