• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearwater Lights Group Buy 2014 (Feb. 1st - Feb. 28th)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense to Garauld but I tried his brackets with my Kristas and they were not thick enough gauge metal. The weight of the kristas was causing them to flex causing them to shake with every bump in the road. I went back and bought Clearwaters brackets and they are rock solid. I had no problem with alignment on theirs.

Had the Glendas on my 09, upgraded to Darlas on my 14ES with this great group buy.
Darlas on full power with the hi-beams on at noon on a bright sunny day . . . hoping this keeps me visible in everyone's mirrors . . .

IMAG1004.jpg
Looks great! Can you please post some more details how and where LED are attached?

Had the Glendas on my 09, upgraded to Darlas on my 14ES with this great group buy.
Darlas on full power with the hi-beams on at noon on a bright sunny day . . . hoping this keeps me visible in everyone's mirrors . . .

IMAG1004.jpg
Looks great! Can you please post some more details how and where LED are attached?
Sure kebo . . . here's a side-view close up of the triangular brackets they supplied . . . they added some half inch spacers and longer bolts to replace the stock fender bolts.

Fender%20mount.jpg