100,000 Plus Avatar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blufjr

blufjr
Reaction score
EDIT: 9/4/18: New avatars, final avatars. 100K-1000K:

5vAQpfA.jpg
mhheUT3.jpg
RTYz4yU.jpg
gTf08Ry.jpg
LCsjus2.jpg
muMnum2.jpg
9p1Os4D.jpg
ghUPBqE.jpg
qYA8SNl.jpg
hwR28ba.jpg

EDIT: 12/4/2015: Comcast/Infinity dropped there hosting of web pages and pictures. Lost the Avatars at that time. I have reposted them to Imgur. If they show up here, you can copy and paste in you Signature Edit feature. I also added the Yamaha Club Avatars for those that can't seam, or don't want to, rack up 100K on one bike.

I know this is nothing new, but 100K on one bike is impressive. I added a little 100K 05 CLUB to my signature. The dark 0 is a globe. Like this:

Z1jxFzf.jpg

and now the King of FJR Mileage from The Gray Ghost: EDITED 10/22/2014:

1z5Dnse.jpg

Ixmy5b0.jpg
rvespkD.jpg
2TMxE3d.jpg
efND21z.jpg
9TDPSas.jpg
EHYhdYa.jpg
ANpQTA4.jpg

HTYvtjr.jpg
VnCK1SN.jpg
461iE1Q.jpg
vUOETQz.jpg
YN3DYrL.jpg
hs2ea09.jpg

D5ojnbm.jpg
Q11NEXy.jpg
6e7Sp8d.jpg
CUadgpG.jpg
ShWYcbo.jpg
XxRowPv.jpg

f1hOz4N.jpg

e9w5mA4.jpg
KCk8Trp.jpg
and highest mileage FJR RIP::
1z5Dnse.jpg

Now for all of you that claim to be high mileage riders and have owned a number of FJR's or any other Yamaha, if that matters, and just can't get anyone to 100K. Here are some Avatars that might work for you:

EYxLJDv.jpg
TWGTuLN.jpg
cqOYJl0.jpg
gPDdB2v.jpg
eQGfdiv.jpg

Special Avatar for Greyghost who pass 500k on(2) 2003 fjrs 5/22/2016:
59SwHSP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if I live another 11 years at the rate my Miles are adding up we will be able to join the club.

[SIZE=36pt]Congrats![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done... I've already saved the 06 sig graphic for when I'll need it ;)

Impressive! I read somewhere that the average mileage per motorcycle per year is about 1500. There must be quite a few VERY low mileage bikes out there, when riders like you are figured into the equation.

I wonder how many times the crank has gone around, how many times up and down for each piston, how many sparks out of the coils, and on and on when it comes to high mileage motors. Truly impressive, my 06 isn't far behind!

Very impressive. I made it to 87K on my Bandit before I bought the FJR and sold it. It is still going strong. I sold it to a work associate, so I still get to see it. I just have 92K to go on the feej to catch up. The engines they are building these days are pretty solid. (if you take care of them)

Mamaha makes an excellent bike-there's been one in my garage for over 30 years. My '89 FJ1200 just turned over 100K with no engine work at all.

Being an aficionado of the '05, myself, I'd be very interested in any mechanical problems you may have encountered over 100,000 miles. Mine just turned 40k, with nothing beyond routine maintenance. WBill

Latest posts