• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becoyote

Reaction score
$5500 with no luggage or racks.

Will start with the only bad. It has 53k on it. I don't see that as high miles on this bike but it is more than most others for sale so the price reflects that. The bike is yellow which is a plus for me. It was low sided by its first owner and I had it painted when I bought it. Damage was cosmetic only! I have put nearly 30k on it since owning it including a 12k trip with my son on the back from VA to Alaska and just this month a 5k trip up and around Newfoundland.

The good

2nd Generation ECU flash. Bike runs great
2nd valve check just completed with th 14' updated cam chain tensioner installed.
Forks rebuilt this winter with new straight rate springs and seals.
Rear shock only has 15k on it. Bike had an ohlins on it up until today.
55watt HID headlights
tires are heidanau k60 with 5k on them. My last rear did 12k and the front about 15k
Givi crash bars
Yamaha Skid Plate.

kaoko throttle lock

IMG_0675-M.jpg

IMG_0680-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a Great price on a great bike!

IF I didn't already own a V-strom DL1000 that I LOVE I'd be headed to VA Beach this weekend!

Good luck with the sale.
smile.png

or $6300 with a full set of caribou cases.

Looking for a local sale. Bank has the title. I could pay it off but don't want to until the buyer lays hands on the bike and is 100% sure. The interest rate is basically zero so I don't want to use up my cash unless I am certain the bike is going.

IMG_0705-M.jpg