1st Inaugural Los Robustos M/C Ride - Meet and Eat!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rena and I just listened to Bust's voice mail again on speaker phone and here's a transcription: Hello Sir, This is Jorge Paez from Owosso, Michigan and I just viewed your advertisement on the shithouse wall of Mo's Tavern. I am extremely (horny) interested in the black sheep you're offering for sexual pleasure; I believe said sheep's nickname is HotRodZilla. Ha, ha, ha!
Yer so fulla shit limpdik! It was the grey sheep I was inquiring aboot.. The one with the overly large udders ya picklelicker. B)

:jester:

I am extremely (horny) interested in the black sheep you're offering for sexual pleasure; I believe said sheep's nickname is HotRodZilla. Ha, ha, ha!
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny jackass...Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny. Where the Hell is my hammer?

I am extremely (horny) interested in the black sheep you're offering for sexual pleasure; I believe said sheep's nickname is HotRodZilla. Ha, ha, ha!
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny jackass...Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny. Where the Hell is my hammer?

Here ya go big guy...

mftackhammer.jpg

Though I seriously doubt a macho man like you can handle such a big tool...

Here ya go big guy...

mftackhammer.jpg

Maybe this hammer would be more effective....

220px-Fred_williamson_Sitges2008_by.jpg

Here ya go big guy...

mftackhammer.jpg

Maybe this hammer would be more effective....

220px-Fred_williamson_Sitges2008_by.jpg

Dood! Don't be bustin' on zillas hero like that! :lol:

Had a great time ride'n (and eatin) with ya all yesterday! FJR riders are the Best! Took Duke ride'n over to Laughlin today & thanks to Brett Farve turned $20 into $ 50!

4066205679_ce1f79ecaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you enjoyed the Heart Attack Grill.

I just made it home from Pheonix.

12 hours from Breakfast to Dinner and 776 miles.

It was nice riding with you guys.

Made it back to Kingman a little bit ago!

Thank you Art for fixing my headlights! You are a good dude! :D

I am uploading tons of pics and a "special" video from the Heart Attack Grill... :unsure: ;)

I cant wait to see all the pictures!!!! I always have a great time with all you great FJR folks!!

Looking forward to the next one!!! :yahoo:

Look like you all had a good time. But, you'all are a little crazy. :scooter: :bad: :bike: :chickawow: :dinamo: :drag: :fan_1: :drinks: :fans: