• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR 1300 AE Rally ready with Tanji fuel cell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
send me a PM to discuss. Bike is located in southern CA. IBA IBR fully qualified..

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor old Borker is going to take a Forker for this one!
flirt.gif

Dave is not all that InterWebs savvy, but that man is my riding hero and all his stuff is A-OK.

Dave, PM me if you need assistance posing pix here.

TurboDave is Great Peeps!
punk.gif

Thanks much Steve and Don. I am not hanging it all up Steve. Just offering a IBR rally bike to those interested. My rally riding and extreme IBA rides are a thing of the past. I enjoyed them to the hilt especially our run up to Lethbridge Canada. My ride of choice today is my 09 Weestrom as it is easier for me to handle due to its lighter weight. I'm still doing monthly rides with my Ole Foggie Riders group that I started in 2002. It is a flower sniffing pleasant ride for mostly senior citizens..

Thanks much Steve and Don. I am not hanging it all up Steve. Just offering a IBR rally bike to those interested. My rally riding and extreme IBA rides are a thing of the past. I enjoyed them to the hilt especially our run up to Lethbridge Canada. My ride of choice today is my 09 Weestrom as it is easier for me to handle due to its lighter weight. I'm still doing monthly rides with my Ole Foggie Riders group that I started in 2002. It is a flower sniffing pleasant ride for mostly senior citizens..
Glad to hear you are still riding Dave. One day I am going to try to make it down for one of your rides.