• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR, in SC $4500 OBO/trade

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I think Im going to stick to dual sports for the foreseeable future, or possibly get another Harley.

For your consideration is the 2006 FJR I've had for a little bit.

Bike has 47,XXX miles, and a few minor scratches (mostly on the luggage from moving it about). Comes with a lot of great extras! Ready to ride anywhere.

Extras include:

Battery tender lead 2x
Extra power outlet
Ram ball mount
SW Motech Mirror extenders
Denali lights
2 grip heaters
Sargent seat (also stock seat)
Kickstand widener
Givi rear rack and 44L top case
Turn Signal warning lights/buzzer
Bark buster hand guards
V-STREAM windshield
BrakeAway cruise control

LED tail light

Frame sliders

Air horn

Only thing I can see needing work is the ABS light is on, but does not seem to affect braking at all (I tried...)

Title is clear and in my hands. Interested in trading for a Dual Sport or Harley (not sportster)

IMG_4841_zpsae3yaj37.jpg

IMG_0873_zpsyo16c4hn.jpg

IMG_8225_zpsmoynqvpq.jpg

IMG_8853_zpshdjpdyrb.jpg

IMG_2135_zpshcou2ax5.jpg

Also, bike has had a recent service and dealer checked everything and could find no faults (even if they didnt know how to clear the codes)

Abs light could be because of the LED tail lights. Adding a resistor inline or going back to incandescent could clear it up. Just saying, and getting rid of the error message would help a sale. Good luck.

Worney

+ 1 on the ABS light and LED bulbs. Had the same thing with my 2006 and LED bulbs but the ABS light was more sporadic. I pulled the LED's and put the incandescent bulbs back in and never had the problem again. GLWS

Latest posts