• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 Passenger Backrest (Stand Alone)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHFJR

Reaction score
We are shipping our second passenger backrest unit. This unit is a stand alone unit and bolts directly to the three bolts in the tail of the FJR. There is no need to have one of our racks to mount this backrest. This backrest uses a Mustang backrest pad and is the highest quality. The backrest is $244.95 plus shipping. Let me know if you want one.

backrestunit13.jpg

backrestunit14.jpg

backrestunit15.jpg

backrestunit16.jpg

backrestunit18.jpg

backrestunit19.jpg

backrestunit7.jpg

backrestunit9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that is a beautiful looking backrest! Do you make them for the 03-05's? been looking for one for the wife. If not, I guess I'll just have upgrade to an 06 :p That should be easy to justify.

Very nice, But it looks like your wife is going to kick your a$$ if you ask her for one more picture, I know the look! <_<

Very nice, you definitely have my interest. Would it be possible to get a standalone backrest that a luggage rack will attach to? Depending on who is riding with me, where we are going etc I like to ride with no backrest/luggage rack, just a backrest, or a backrest and luggage rack. If I am looking at the pictures of your luggage rack correctly the rack has to be on the bike in order to use the backrest that goes with it.

My preference would be that the mounting plate for the new backrest be a cut out from the larger luggage rack, which can be attached to the mounting plate in some really clever way. If thats not possible maybe the bolts that attach your new backrest could be threaded with female threads to mount a luggage rack on top of it?

But it looks like your wife is going to kick your a$$ if you ask her for one more picture, I know the look!
one backrest = trip to dayspa for the wife = free day of riding for you, problem solved :D (OK, you're probably not making anywhere close to that on a backrest, maybe a trip to McDonald's?)

Very nice, But it looks like your wife is going to kick your a$$ if you ask her for one more picture, I know the look! <_<
Your about right! I'm thinking of getting a topless model to do any more poses. I know my hit count would skyrocket. Of course most would leave the site not knowing what I was selling, LOL

Very nice, you definitely have my interest. Would it be possible to get a standalone backrest that a luggage rack will attach to? Depending on who is riding with me, where we are going etc I like to ride with no backrest/luggage rack, just a backrest, or a backrest and luggage rack. If I am looking at the pictures of your luggage rack correctly the rack has to be on the bike in order to use the backrest that goes with it.

My preference would be that the mounting plate for the new backrest be a cut out from the larger luggage rack, which can be attached to the mounting plate in some really clever way. If thats not possible maybe the bolts that attach your new backrest could be threaded with female threads to mount a luggage rack on top of it?

While I understand what your looking for I don't think their would be enogh interest in a fourth rack or third backrest. Sorry!

You can now order any of our racks and backrest directly from our website. Our website also includes a lot of audio equipment for your motorcycling needs, including satellite radio mounts, earphones, XM power units, in-line volume controls, audio ampliers, raincovers, etc. Check Us Out!

Premier Cycle Accessories