• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300 Parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, in the PM I sent, I asked if you'd let the side bags go for $150.00. Is that good or along what lines were you thinking? I also need to know what it will cost to ship them down here to 92064 so that I can decide if it would be worth it to spend a really long day riding and come pick them up or just having you ship them. Thanks.
Price is fine not trying to get rich bro they will ship in the yamaha boxes they came i willGet you a price send your zip code

Brian,I might be interested in a bulk deal. Can I outbid on the others?
dribble.gif

Your posted prices look fair. I need to see my bike again, but I'm guessing I can use pretty much everything you got!

Can you send me your number? FJRGuy -at- gmail -.- com

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,I might be interested in a bulk deal. Can I outbid on the others?
dribble.gif

Your posted prices look fair. I need to see my bike again, but I'm guessing I can use pretty much everything you got!

Can you send me your number? FJRGuy -at- gmail -.- com

[/quote

I am pretty sure the side bags are gone... but you can buy the rest.. my # is in the first post

Okay, in the PM I sent, I asked if you'd let the side bags go for $150.00. Is that good or along what lines were you thinking? I also need to know what it will cost to ship them down here to 92064 so that I can decide if it would be worth it to spend a really long day riding and come pick them up or just having you ship them. Thanks.
Price is fine not trying to get rich bro they will ship in the yamaha boxes they came i willGet you a price send your zip code

The zip code is for Poway CA 92064. Once you have it you can call or text me at 858.776.2342. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

The zip code is for Poway CA 92064. Once you have it you can call or text me at 858.776.2342. Thanks.
I will get you the cost as soon as it opens in the morning

Seems strange to see B on a HD.

Hey, I have a HD!

Wanna ride B-Man?

:yahoo:
I was thinking the same thing D.... was gonna PM ya the other day... I was thinking u ride up here and I will show u ALL the

cool roads and places. then we ride down the coast to the Rock eatery then go are own ways home???

what da ya think DC??

1345860567[/url]' post='994068']I am pretty sure the side bags are gone...
Damn you Low Level FjR Pilot! :p

The cases were the most valuable pieces of the collection. Guess I shoulda been watching for this type of post more regularly. :(

I'll call you after I get a look at my bike to determine what I really need (besides the bags.)

Sorry Jeff, I couldn't pass these up. I am going to leave them black at first to see what they look like mixed on the 06AE. If I don't like them the covers go off to Gerauld to paint match them to my bike. I will have the right side bag from mine up for sale after that. My left side cover is good, could be repainted but the inner case took damage at the hinge when I came into the garage a little off angle and hit a slick spot. The force of which broke the bracket and scuffed the bag. Also, somebody thought they needed my Yamaha emblems more than I did and peeled them off. It is time to get the beauty back up to snuff, especially if I'm hanging on to her for another 70K or more miles.