2010 FJR Redesign Spy Photo!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Spy photos of the new 2010 FJR have been released. The all-new windshield is noticeably larger than before and seat height appears to cater even to the most altitude challenged. The biggest design change is that the engine has been replaced with a methane engine that doesn't require high pressure storage. Plus it looks to be a dual sport machine for use in our nations grassiest meadows.

And the color? Well...it's black again....but with nice white accents.

golf-cart.jpg

More details about PooPower here.

I have a time machine and it's Friday in my world. :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Methane made from cow dung.....dont recall seeing that choice at the last few gas stations I was at.......hummm!

Wonder how I could make that myself?

Squeeze-A-Terd LLC :D

Congrats. It hadn't been regurgitated for some months, but for the record.....this is the sixth time this bad Photochop has come up. It first started as the rumor for the 2009.
Closing yet another duplicate and funneling newbies to the original.

If people want to talk about a real 2010 FJR successor that doesn't include the Photochop....well maybe that would be worthy of a new thread.
Now we have to wait 7 months to find out which design is correct. I prefer the Gateway box one but it looks like it may be two motorcycles for the price of one.

I think this video shows an airplane hitting the actual "model" for the new 2010 FJR 1300.

In the interview later, the pilot was quoted as saying "in my 25 years of flying, that's the first cow I ever hit" :blink:

Jesus!!, No one has hit this low hanging curve yet?? Well batter up!!

That isn't a Yamaha its a COWasaki of course...

Spy photos of the new 2010 FJR have been released. The all-new windshield is noticeably larger than before and seat height appears to cater even to the most altitude challenged. The biggest design change is that the engine has been replaced with a methane engine that doesn't require high pressure storage. Plus it looks to be a dual sport machine for use in our nations grassiest meadows.
And the color? Well...it's black again....but with nice white accents.

golf-cart.jpg

More details about PooPower here.

I have a time machine and it's Friday in my world. :drag:

Hey! Whats' wrong with you!!!! <_<

And how the hell does a non-admin go about giving warnings for a stupid post that one may just take seriously even though it is posted in the "Jokes and fun stuff" section?!?!? Christ, i take REAL offense to this type of humor! This is a mockery of all bovine everywhere and should be immediately removed. Christ, next thing you know, there will be taliban jokes abound and then someone will really get their knickers in a wad!

And how the hell does a non-admin go about giving warnings for a stupid post that one may just take seriously even though it is posted in the "Jokes and fun stuff" section?!?!?
There is just no rhyme or reason...and is a Mahciavellan plot to sell more aluminum foil hats. ;)

You want a really mind-blower....talk to me about politics sometimes at a WFO event....you'd might even be more confused.

It's Friday, I have the FJR on the back porch, and going to try and remove 20,000 miles of encrusted splooge and dried paintball rounds from it. It may require an air drop of Simple Green concentrate....

Happy friday Ig-meister! Glad no-one brought up that old government study concerning catching methane form cow's arses up! THEN, there could be a problem! That one racked up a 6 digit bill BTW.

Still can't believe someone thought those taliban jokes were offensive. . . that blows my mind.