• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 Triumph Tiger 800 ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack D

Reaction score
2012 Triumph Tiger with over $1500 of usable extras. centerstand, radiator guard, Kaoko throttle lock, right angle valve stems, Touratech handguards, PIAA 1100x auxiliary lights, Givi tailbox mount, Caribou racks and Pelican sidecases. 25K service done including oil, filter, new air filter, valve check, new DID x-ring chain and 47 tooth rear sprocket. Less than 1000 miles on new tires. This bike has only been used on the street as a touring bike. The extra suspension travel of a dual sport bike like this plus it's lower weight make it an excellent bike for touring and street use. But it is designed for exploring the unpaved back roads if one has the urge to do so. $8750 Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sorry, no photo, I receive the following when trying to post:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Tried tinyurl, still cannot post. Did not see any place to "hit Full Edit" so I'll do it the old fashioned way. The picture can be seen at the following URL

https://tinyurl.com/m2xqfx3

I had this before I got an FJR. I decided to keep just one touring bike and I debated for awhile which one to keep and which one to sell. They are both lots of fun but I think the wife is more comfortable on the FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture assist - nice bike

IMG_5412.JPG