2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite that old, but I have stood on top of George Washington's head at Mt Rushmore. Last count has more people at top of Mt Everst than there.

Longrider
Any pics? Sounds like a moment to be seen (or scene).
Of course it was only a mountain then, the carving hadn't started. jsns.
Not to say he's old, but they couldn't start carving until the dinosaurs were driven off. He can tell you how to heard dino's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot how old you guys were, my bad!

squarewheel2a.jpg

Just bought my FJR in October and I've been lurking in here since then. So I may regret this question but can a FNG come along? A buddy and I were just talking about doing a ride like this and sure as sh*t there's already one planned. It might be more fun to get together with a large group. Although, from what I've been reading, I sure as H*ll don't want to share rooms with any one here. :)

Burns1

Just bought my FJR in October and I've been lurking in here since then. So I may regret this question but can a FNG come along? A buddy and I were just talking about doing a ride like this and sure as sh*t there's already one planned. It might be more fun to get together with a large group. Although, from what I've been reading, I sure as H*ll don't want to share rooms with any one here.
smile.png

Burns1
Your right on most of them but some of the ladies are wonderful but I don't know that they want to share. At least not with a stranger.
rolleyes.gif
Hope you can make the ride, it ought to be a blast.

Burnsey, everone is a FNG once, after this event you'll be one of the gang for certain.

You and your buddy are certainly welcome as is anyone else lurking or watching from near or afar.

Do you need a sheep or a goat?

FNG initation is rooming with Bust, Zilla and Beemerdons. If you can survive that, your in like Flynn!

FNG initation is rooming with Bust, Zilla and Beemerdons. If you can survive that, your in like Flynn!

Yea, now see, that's exactly the sort of thing that would make me take a pass on this trip! I've read too much about these clowns! I hear they are Baaaa-d news. Actually, if I can still find a room, we might just show up. Well, provided my buddy's Harley don't break down on the way..

Burns1

Yea, now see, that's exactly the sort of thing that would make me take a pass on this trip! I've read too much about these clowns! I hear they are Baaaa-d news. Actually, if I can still find a room, we might just show up. Well, provided my buddy's Harley don't break down on the way..

Burns1

It's the internet, once you see them in person. Let's just say their bark is worse than their bite, now that they have had their shots.

Burns1
It's the internet, once you see them in person. Let's just say their bark is worse than their bite, now that they have had their shots.
Burns1: Bustanut joker and BeemerDonS are squared away, it's that damned HotRodZilla AJ always causing a problem by bringing that stinky pig of his to bed!

NewMexicoCowboycopy_zps4dfdb516-3.jpg

Burns1
...you'll never forget your first time B1.
uhoh.gif

--G

BTW -- Riding and forum peeps will be awesome!
punk.gif

Burns1
Don't be too afraid... if anyone gives you any sh*t, I'll come and kick some a**.
aikido.gif

Just bought my FJR in October and I've been lurking in here since then. So I may regret this question but can a FNG come along? A buddy and I were just talking about doing a ride like this and sure as sh*t there's already one planned. It might be more fun to get together with a large group. Although, from what I've been reading, I sure as H*ll don't want to share rooms with any one here.
smile.png

Burns1
You won't be the only FJRforum FNG there if you can make it.... I plan on making it as well. Gotta pop the cherry sometime right? Who knows wth I got myself into, but I am looking forward to finding out, and meeting people in person.

Burns1
Don't be too afraid… if anyone gives you any sh*t, I'll come and kick fondle some a**.
aikido.gif
Fixed.

NorCal FJR and Wife have been added to the Attendance Roster, staying at the Traveler Inn.

Black Hills Roundup 2015 Attendee List as of 1/15/2015, if you are Attending and are not on the list contact BeemerDonS: Either here, or [email protected] or call Papa Chuy Viejo at 480-440-4666. NOTE: Behind your name and your Room Mates name I will GUESS the Lodging you are in, so we can get an accounting for Day Rides. It would help me out if you would sound off with your selected lodgings; THANK YOU!

Following have Committed "like the Pig in Breakfast"

Longrider aka Bruce

Burns1 and Harley Buddy - Traveler Inn

NorCal FJR and Wife - Traveler Inn

LCB

Fly Bye - Crow Peak Lodge

Jer - Crow Peak Lodge

biker skier - Bell's Motor Lodge

bigjohnsd and Festar - Casa el Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, ese

Beamer Reamer - Lodging Unknown

zzzzip / Skip - UNK / Kozy Motel

Beemerdon, Seth, Miss Donna - Bell's Motor Lodge
Petey & griff - BML
Oface/Gramps - BML
weluvbikn and Charlene - The Kozy Motel
Yamafitter + Rayzerman - Bell's Motor Lodge
EXSKIBUM +2 - BML
VMAXCHUCK +1 -BML
FJRay + Patty - BML
Abercrombie FJR +1 - Bell's Motor Lodge
PANMAN + Niehart - BML

Pegscraper + Mrs NASCAR - BML
escapefjrtist + Jill - Presidential Suite at Bell's!
ERIXUN + Possible +1 - Bell's Motor Lodge
Juniorfjr +1 - BML
gregory - BML
ahchiu - BML
AIRBOSS - BML

MCRIDE007....Queen Room - BML

Allen_C +1 - Staying at Bell's!

BigOgre - BML

TheZsdad - BML

Tyler - Bell's Motor Lodge - Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba!

CraigRegs - Confirmed stay at Bell Motor Lodge for the rally.
Nohairforthewind got the last single room last night - BML

Following have "Expressed Interest"

twisted cricket - Tent Camping.

PhilJet09

Steve_G
HotRodZilla
SacramentoMike
RoyEpperson
07FJRSD

WindJammer

smile.png

Burns1
You won't be the only FJRforum FNG there if you can make it.... I plan on making it as well. Gotta pop the cherry sometime right? Who knows wth I got myself into, but I am looking forward to finding out, and meeting people in person.
Burns1 and his Buddy have been added to the Interested List.

Beemer- You have mine right, erixun@ Bells Motor Lodge, reservation already in place. Still unsure about the +1 though. Keeping that tentative for now, but if they decide to attend they will be staying with me.

Edit* I think I would prefer a goat if I get a choice.
uhoh.gif