2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made the requested change in the GPS file to pick up the Old Hill City Rd in Part 1 of the Mt Rushmore Loop.

The edited files are in the Dropbox folder linked in my previous post. Usually I pay no attention to KJ because he is a Kool-Aid drinker but since Albercombie FJR seconded the change I went ahead with the edit.

koolaid.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in... I don't have a reservation yet but will make one - unless someone wants to save expenses and share a room.

Thanks!

Count me in... I don't have a reservation yet but will make one - unless someone wants to save expenses and share a room.
Thanks!
LCB Added!

Black Hills Roundup 2015 Attendee List as of 1/2/2015, if you are Attending and are not on the list contact BeemerDonS: Either here, or [email protected] or call Papa Chuy Viejo at 480-440-4666. NOTE: Behind your name and your Room Mates name I will GUESS the Lodging you are in, so we can get an accounting for Day Rides. It would help me out if you would sound off with your selected lodgings; THANK YOU!

Following have Committed "like the Pig in Breakfast"

LCB

Fly Bye - Crow Peak Lodge

Jer - Crow Peak Lodge

bikerskier - Crow Peak Lodge

bigjohnsd and Festar - Casa el Grande Juan del Dakota Sur, ese

Beamer Reamer - Lodging Unknown

zzzzip / Skip - UNK / Kozy Motel

Beemerdon, Seth, Miss Donna - Bell's Motor Lodge

Petey & griff - BML

Oface/Gramps - BML

weluvbikn and Charlene - The Kozy Motel

Yamafitter + Rayzerman - Bell's Motor Lodge

EXSKIBUM +2 - BML

VMAXCHUCK +1 -BML

FJRay + Patty - BML

Abercrombie FJR +1 - Bell's Motor Lodge

PANMAN + Niehart - BML

Pegscraper + Mrs NASCAR - BML

escapefjrtist + Jill - Presidential Suite at Bell's!

ERIXUN + Possible +1 - Bell's Motor Lodge

Juniorfjr +1 - BML

gregory - BML

ahchiu - BML

AIRBOSS - BML

MCRIDE007....Queen Room - BML

Allen_C +1 - Staying at Bell's!

BigOgre - BML

TheZsdad - BML

Tyler - Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba!

CraigRegs - Confirmed stay at Bell Motor Lodge for the rally.

Nohairforthewind got the last single room last night - BML

Following have "Expressed Interest"

Longrider aka Bruce

twisted cricket - Tent Camping.

PhilJet09

Steve_G

HotRodZilla

SacramentoMike

RoyEpperson

07FJRSD

WindJammer

I have made the requested change in the GPS file to pick up the Old Hill City Rd in Part 1 of the Mt Rushmore Loop. The edited files are in the Dropbox folder linked in my previous post. Usually I pay no attention to KJ because he is a Kool-Aid drinker but since Albercombie FJR seconded the change I went ahead with the edit.

koolaid.gif
The Koolaid is awesome, and I much prefer it to Billy's way of looking at things!

blindfolded_forecaster.jpg

I have made the requested change in the GPS file to pick up the Old Hill City Rd in Part 1 of the Mt Rushmore Loop.
The edited files are in the Dropbox folder linked in my previous post. Usually I pay no attention to KJ because he is a Kool-Aid drinker but since Albercombie FJR seconded the change I went ahead with the edit.

koolaid.gif
The Koolaid is awesome, and I much prefer it to Billy's way of looking at things!

blindfolded_forecaster.jpg
Goofy Canucks, you can't live with them and you can't live with them eh! JSNS, eh der Hosers!

meanwhile-in-canada-12copy_zps799b62c3.jpg

Did I miss the T-shirt info for this shindig?
Haven't seen it but I heard it's going to be a naked Pic of Beemerdons. Very scary, My face on the Reuben T-shirt was bad enough
I just started working on a tee shirt - might have a goat, a sheep, Bust and Don all superimposed over MT Rushmore or Crazy Horse Mountain.

How about You, Fester, Don and Ray's Bust's on Mt Rushmore? You know keep it clean so I can wear it home or to work.
If I am to wear a shirt with Don's & Bust's image on it then I want a deep discount on my rally fee. JS&NS

How about You, Fester, Don and Ray's Bust's on Mt Rushmore? You know keep it clean so I can wear it home or to work.
If I am to wear a shirt with Don's & Bust's image on it then I want a deep discount on my rally fee. JS&NS
As there are no rally fees, I want to see how a Canadian discounts nothing. If they use Busts ass and Dons face it will look like twins.
bleh.gif
haha.gif

Discount calculated 50% off

50% x $0 Rally Fee = $0, then add back in Canadian $ discount and you end up owing me money.

JSNS

Discount calculated 50% off

50% x $0 Rally Fee = $0, then add back in Canadian $ discount and you end up owing me money.

JSNS

https://www.thrillist.com/venues/the-back-porch-57783 Voted one of 14 Best Dive Bars in America for 2014, you can crawl home from here to any of the Rally venues. Will try andarrange for a special menagerie to be available for those that prefer bestiality to reality. JSNS
I remember that place along with the Stadium and Horses & Harleys. Visiting all three may have contributed to me forgetting to close my saddle bag the following morning on my way out of Spearfish.
uhoh.gif