• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2Bros M2 Black Series Carbon Slip-Ons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuffler

Reaction score
Unhappy Wife Forces Sale! These carbon slip-ons sound amazing, but my occasional travel companion doesn't think so. They are in excellent condition and include the Powertips, which reduce sound by ~7-8db.

Over $800.00 new ... these are in excellent condition (very minor blem on the inside of one can, you'll never see it when installed) and will sell for $500.00 + shipping cost (of your choice).

PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Mike

i-VHCMVCh-L.jpg

i-GbQ4C5d-L.jpg

i-gzXGsBf-L.jpg

i-mFghRP9-L.jpg

i-Rs4d7j3-S.jpg

After three FJRs with stock exhaust my fourth 2014 ES had to have some better sound to match the red paint. I bought these same Two Brother black edition and love them although I've never tried the db reducer. I think they are quite enough to not be offensive, but have a good snarl when you give it a fist full of gas.

Mmm...I think these would look very nice on my graphite FJR. :) They don't appear Cali legal, but I'm not sure that is often an issue.

They are great cans ... sound is subjective to one's preference, but I really liked them more after I added the tips, which quiet the bark just enough.

For now, I'm back to stock exhaust & air filter with a PC V. Likely selling the bike this year to get back into a KTM 990 or 1090 which will give me more riding options around here.

If I didn't already have TB Black Series pipes, I'd be all over this. I'm amazed they're still here. Those are really nice!! I LOVE mine, BTW!!

Do you need other mods with these, e.g. k&n, PC, etc? (GenIII here).

Yeah, my hesitation is $ related also. My FJR is actually for sale, although I'm not that motivated as I love the bike. :) Doesnt mean I'm out, just explains lollygaggin. Oh, and potential tickets are a minor concern. Haha.

Do you need other mods with these, e.g. k&n, PC, etc? (GenIII here).
Yeah, my hesitation is $ related also. My FJR is actually for sale, although I'm not that motivated as I love the bike.
smile.png
Doesnt mean I'm out, just explains lollygaggin. Oh, and potential tickets are a minor concern. Haha.
I don't think many have found much gain in replacing air filters or adding Power Commanders. The bike will run great without any modifications with slip on pipes. You might find the slight burble or "decel popping" annoying and want to remove the PAIR system and add some of David's "08FJR4ME" WynPro block off plates to cover the holes that remain. I have a pair of the Dave's block off plates but they are sitting in the tool box. I sort of get a little kick out of the mild decel popping as I'm engine braking through the 4 to 6 thousand rpm range but with the 7 db sound reducers the popping may be pretty minor. If spring ever arrives in ND I will probably add my block off plates when I sync the throttle bodies, and change plugs.

David 08FJR4ME Air induction plate covers

I don't know about California but removing the PAIR system may get you in trouble with the law and your environmentalist friends.

Thanks, Abercrombie. I think the "racing" pipes alone are enough for tickets. I'm not sure most LEOs are that concerned, tho. Pipes are common. The block-offs on the other hand are a little harder to spot.

For anybody interested, the package is 14lbs and measures 24x14x10 in case you wanted to estimate shipping costs/options...

Unhappy Wife Forces Sale! These carbon slip-ons sound amazing, but my occasional travel companion doesn't think so. They are in excellent condition and include the Powertips, which reduce sound by ~7-8db.
Over $800.00 new ... these are in excellent condition (very minor blem on the inside of one can, you'll never see it when installed) and will sell for $500.00 + shipping cost (of your choice).

PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Mike

i-VHCMVCh-L.jpg

i-GbQ4C5d-L.jpg

i-gzXGsBf-L.jpg

i-mFghRP9-L.jpg

i-Rs4d7j3-S.jpg
BUMP ... a couple of potential sales fell through. I will split shipping cost with whoever wants to buy these.

I have these on my 08 AE. They came installed on my used 08 when I bought it. They look much better than stock cans on an FJR. I added tips on mine to help with noise reduction for my neighbors.