2nd FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekms377

Reaction score
I am now starting to look for another FJR. I had a 2004 awhile back and regret ever selling it. Time to move up to a Gen II this time. Looking for a Dark Cherry 2007. My commute just about doubled so I am wanting to go back to a sport tourer again for the luggage and protection. I rode a Concours 14 and liked it. However, the thing is a bear to work on. The ST is cool too but never rode one and not too fond of the looks. Oh well......hope I can find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ST is a great bike and I love mine but if you liked your FJR you will probably miss the extra power. The ST also lacks personality and the exhaust sound is actually embarassing compared to the FJR. In my opinion that Black Cherry for '07 is one of the finest paint colors ever sprayed on a motorcycle. Good luck with your bike search.

+1 on the Black Cherry colour of the 07. The FJR looks great in any colour, but even greater in the 07 Black Cherry!

Gave a check to hold one for me. Its a 2007 with 13k miles on it. Has one leaking fork seal and some loose windshield ribber seals but all in all a great looking bike.

Picked 'er up today....I forgot how comfy the FJR is. Not as peppy as I remember but I'll cope.

Guess I shoulda bought a GenI...... :glare: Rumor has it....this one used to be one of Motorcycle Larrys.

fjr2-M.jpg