7 weeks in North Carolina

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsy

667 - Neighbour of the Beast
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I learned last week that my job is going to have me in Raleigh/Durham for 7 weeks this summer, Unfortunately I don't have time to ride my FJR down from Nova Scotia. Actually I could but it might end in divorce so I decided against it. :) I have tried to interest a couple friends here in the wonder opportunity to ride my bike down for me but no takers.

I have looked online for places that rent bikes but can't find any in the area. They seem to all be out in western NC. Does anyone know of a rental place near Raleigh?

Thanks

Jude

Hi folks,
I learned last week that my job is going to have me in Raleigh/Durham for 7 weeks this summer, Unfortunately I don't have time to ride my FJR down from Nova Scotia. Actually I could but it might end in divorce so I decided against it. :) I have tried to interest a couple friends here in the wonder opportunity to ride my bike down for me but no takers.

I have looked online for places that rent bikes but can't find any in the area. They seem to all be out in western NC. Does anyone know of a rental place near Raleigh?

Thanks

Jude
Yer gettin' soft, big guy. It takes a couple of days. Two and a half at the most.
If she doesn't cut your sorry butt loose for being gone 7 weeks, what's a couple of days? :thumbsup:

Ps - you didn't ask me to ride the Feej down! Don't bother asking me now - my feelings are crushed :p

MEM I was just concerned that you 3rd gen riders might not be able to handle the raw 2nd gen power.
smile.png

Ray Price Harley Davidson / Triumph (Raleigh). I Know they rent Harleys (if that suitLas your fancy). Don't know about Triumphs. Looked hi and lo a couple of years ago and couldn't find anything resembling a metric bike for rent in the Raleigh-Durham area.

You might check Team Powersports -- the FJR dealership in the area. They may be of some help.

--Good luck, hope you can find something.

Latest posts