• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aerostich Mini Compressor - Sale $32.50

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
On the stich site:

https://www.aerostich.com/sundry/gifts/stocking-stuffers/all-the-little-things/aerostich-mini-compressor.html?utm_source=Aerostich+Email+List&utm_campaign=36e4d9ef59-sl20181204&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d6449189f9-36e4d9ef59-49715207&mc_cid=36e4d9ef59&mc_eid=c6b286d28c

"This is the smallest, lightest compressor we carry and one of the most efficient you’ll find for its size. This stripped-down mini fits in the palm of your hand and will inflate any motorcycle tire in a couple minutes. When a larger compressor is too much bulk to carry along, and CO2 cartridges aren’t nearly enough for your trip, this dedicated pump will deliver continuous pressure without fail. What it lacks in beauty, it makes up for in performance – which is what you really need when you’re flat stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Has a nice long 26" inflator hose, 6' power cord, and packs small in included storage sack. Comes with three adaptors: SAE, cigarette lighter and alligator clips. Lock-down delivery valve fits all bikes. Also comes with carabiner clip, so you can attach the compressor to whatever you want out of the way and off the ground, instead of having it lay in the mud or dirt. Simple, compact, and dependable peace of mind. Pump is 3.5"×3.5"×.9". Packs to 7"×5"×3", 1.3 lb."

Aerostich Mini Compressor SKU: 3500

$50.00

Now: $32.50 - SAVE 35%

I've had 3 different compressors and this one was the best by a large margin.

Thanks for helping me spend my money Niehart.
weirdsmiley.gif
I already have one but now I won't have to remember to move it from the FJR to the Tenere all the time.

Now that I cant fit my tire kit and co2 cartridges under my seat, Im going to a compressor. This may be the one.

Edited- ordered SAE to coax adapter and ordered the compressor. Sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
The mini compressor and wheel weights that will prevent the rim locks from causing the Beta 500 from hopping down the road arrived today.
punk.gif
Only four more months till riding season arrives.
fool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received mine today. Can you run this thing off of the fused battery tender lead that you used to charge the battery? The lead they supply is not fused.

I believe the fuse in the battery tender lead is a 5 or 7 amp. Called Aerostitch yesterday to get the skinny, and they had a recording that said they were closed for Thanksgiving day. Guess they are on an extended vacation.

I believe the fuse in the battery tender lead is a 5 or 7 amp. Called Aerostitch yesterday to get the skinny, and they had a recording that said they were closed for Thanksgiving day. Guess they are on an extended vacation.

No idea how that posted twice in the same reply...

On a semi-related note, where the hell's my Aerostich catalog?? With most companies, once they get you on their mailing list, you have to die to stop getting the catalogs. (Well, it doesn't really stop, you just don't have to read it anymore. Your survivors do.)

But this one I enjoyed looking at. If you don't buy something one year, they just drop you? What's that shit about? I might have to buy something from them one of these days so I can start getting the catalog again.