• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aerostitch Darien Jacket and Roadcrafter trouser with zip on bib

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
For sale at half the price of the prices as advertised by Aerostitch are a matching blue Darien Jacket XL and color matching Roadcrafter trousers XL with the suspender bib that attaches to trousers. Asking for all 3 items for $500 plus shipping costs to zip 91701. Iive in Rancho Cucamonga CA. PM me if interested.

For sale at half the price of the prices as advertised by Aerostitch are a matching blue Darien Jacket XL and color matching Roadcrafter trousers XL with the suspender bib that attaches to trousers. Asking for all 3 items for $500 plus shipping costs to zip 91701. Iive in Rancho Cucamonga CA. PM me if interested.
Price reduced to $450 plus shipping from zip 91701. PM me if interested.

Can you expand on the condition of the suit? (meaning... New, excellent, good, well used, fair, rough)

How long have you had it?

Occasional use or Long rides (iron butt stuff?)

Fasteners, zippers all good?

How did it fit you? (loose, tight)

Thank you!

Can you expand on the condition of the suit? (meaning... New, excellent, good, well used, fair, rough)How long have you had it?

Occasional use or Long rides (iron butt stuff?)

Fasteners, zippers all good?

How did it fit you? (loose, tight)

Thank you!
Trousers were only used on one day ride ,i.e is excellent, jacket on occasional rides, very good almost excellent.

Had it about 4 years, always stored indoors, no rips tears or faded blue colors

Occasional use

zippers, snaps, Velcro all good

I like my clothing loosely fitting.

Hope this is helpful.