AGirl needs a bit of help in Sac

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Topic Title: "AGirl needs a bit of help in Sac"
I came into this thread expecting something else. :p

Hope you find a place to park your bags.
I guess I did too. I figure, since I'm in Wisconsin, I can't help out in 'Sac' at all, but if there had been a k on the end... :p

But seriously, it's good to see that there are people around to help out! I know if someone needed help like this in my area, I would sure be willing to let someone stash some luggage at my place, or help someone out with an emergency repair...and I hope that if I ever need such help, that I'll be within range of some of my fellow forumites!

Chris

Topic Title: "AGirl needs a bit of help in Sac"
I came into this thread expecting something else. :p

Hope you find a place to park your bags.
I guess I did too. I figure, since I'm in Wisconsin, I can't help out in 'Sac' at all, but if there had been a k on the end... :p

But seriously, it's good to see that there are people around to help out! I know if someone needed help like this in my area, I would sure be willing to let someone stash some luggage at my place, or help someone out with an emergency repair...and I hope that if I ever need such help, that I'll be within range of some of my fellow forumites!

Chris
You know about the FJR Assistance list ?

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...list&st=140

Last edited by a moderator:
1-SacFJRcrew.jpg
That's a really nice picture. Makes a person smile. Even with Ric in it! :D