Allstates Repulsive Ad Campaign

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the commercial was pretty cool, but it doesn't make me want to buy insurance.

I'd switch if I thought they could save me $50 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
However,
I don't need to be reminded how risky riding a motorcycle is. I remind myself each time I mount up.
Yebbutt....what if this ad campaign isn't about YOU. What if it is about OTHERS who don't consider the risk, do what they can to ameliorate injury (ATGATT) and fail to carry enough insurance coverage to protect themselves or their family during the aftermath of an incident?

I'd say the campaign was "spot on" for THAT crowd.

BTW, have you seen their back-cover ad in the August issue of "Rider" magazine?

Picture of lady insurance agent wearing a riding jacket.

Print: "Bikes don't feel road rash"

Their latest ad seems to have gotten the message many were complaining about. Some of the more spectacular crashes were implying a very badly hurt rider.

The newer one now shows a cruiser grinding down its floor board in slow mo before finally working its way up to the bars. Caption states "Bikes don't feel road rash ". I found it much more acceptable, didn't give me visions of Life-Flight choppers for the invisible rider.

A very effective ad for a company not as well known as Progressive for motorcycle insurance. I suspect they were losing a lot of business due to riders migrating all their insurance needs (home auto, etc.) to Progressive due to thier relatively low motorcycle rates. These ads could help keep them in consideration if their rates are competetive.

Last edited by a moderator: