Alpine White FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Jekyll

Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile and figured I should share what I've been up to lately. Well I decided to paint my bike white in order to increase the visibility of my bike on the road. I also added a Sargent seat which is by far the most comfortable seat I've had so far. I also added the set of FZ-1 mirrors while the bike was apart. Best upgrade so far! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

You need to change your signature line from Black Cherry to...

Edit: Looks good, by the way. Not my choice but you will stand out in a crowd of FJRs. Shame to cover up the beautiful Black Cherry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not digging the stripe, but loving the white. Much better than brown for sure!

Looks good to me...and should work well...even around lost tourists.

Also, you may not be an LD rider, but in case you are, be sure to post up your "SPOT" tracker when you do that "In-state" SS1k! :clapping:

:D

Yeah but, Honalulu? The only twisty roads are the Like Like and the Pali! Rode both many times, but on a thumper.

White is definitely interesting, but I have to agree with Ross. I love the Black Cherry! I could see painting one of those ugly blue or silver ones, though.

Let me correct myself, I like the stripe, it's just the pattern I can't seem to wrap my head around. Can we see it up closer?

Let me correct myself, I like the stripe, it's just the pattern I can't seem to wrap my head around. Can we see it up closer?
Actually the closer you get it looks likes polka dots. I did it to relect a grill pattern but in reality I stole the idea from Cruz Pedregon of NHRA fame, check out his Snap On top fuel dragster!

I donno about it making you more visible, but who cares. I like it a lot. I thought that was a checker pattern in the stripe, and I think that's cool too. I like the white reflective sticker on the bag.

I like my black cherry bike, but that is cool. Nice job.