And I wonder why I am single!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You wonder why you're single? Two pertinent observations:

1.) I've seen your avatar. You may be single but you're not alone.

2.) Even if the points mentioned/proferred in the link are true, we NEVER mention them.

[SIZE=8pt]He said, ducking and running for cover......[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tu madre, Gregory! Dios mio hombre, eres tu muy loco? It's a good thing you live in Tucson, near the Chiricahua Stronghold

When barb, Tyler, MEM, Silver Penguin and rest of our FJR Ladies see your post, Que Lastima: You are going to have to ride up into the Mescalero Apache Mountains to hide out from them. But remember, only Cochise was never, ever captured by the US Calvary. They captured Mangas Colorados and Geronimo near Elfrida. I don't hold out much hope for you, Amigo!!!

Why hurt the poor guy? He speaks the truth?

Oh, what's the matter, you can't handle the truth? :rofl:

No more drunk posting for me!!!!!!!

I full well know who is in charge, and treat her accordingly!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am good, she lets me ride!

I liked the one where the spanking his wife. That was great.
Yeah, but that will get you all confused. IIRC, the last time I tried that, I pulled her over my knees, lifted her skirt and forgot what I was there for. It ended well but I never did make my original point.

:lol:

[SIZE=8pt]Then there's the time I was going to give her a good tongue lashing....but I digress....[/SIZE]

:bleh:

Uhm...er...I'm guessing honor, respect, understanding, trying to see the other party's perspective and hundreds of other philosphical means of communication MIGHT work better. However, they may not be as much fun.......