Antbody else had a great day like this

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel78362

Reaction score
Was cruising home after a long day at a part time gig when the following occurred

1st: Flew by some "proper looking" dude on a Kindasukie Concourse, he looked a little nervous in my rear view..............Not Sexy.

2nd; Pulled into the local Bottle Shop, liquor store, when I ran into a couple of Young Guns on their tricked out sport bikes, well they were impressed with the old mans ride.

What are you riding? number one asks

FJR1300, A rocket with hard luggage attached, a rocket that's not afraid to turn.

'Sweet' number one states, How many CC's?

1300 Stupid Ass, number two states.

1300, as I chuckle.

How fast does she go, number one ask.

Don't know yet, only had her up to 120, by mistake.

Sweet, number one says

yea she's a sweet and sexy ride.

3rd: Fixed a piece of high end electronics with a "bigger hammer"............just too sweet.

The day would have been perfect if I had run into that middle management asshole from my main gig that's been showing off his new BMW to al those old dude Harley Riders, Too much money and no shame on how he spends it.........Not sexy.

Nice story D

As the story goes you can be talking to people anywhere anytime and they find out what you ride, you tell them "oh yeah" they say as if they know what it is....then they see one or see a pic of one and then they say (Mostly excitedly some surprisingly) "OH! ONE OF THOSE!!! Yes mate, one of those.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Had similar conversations w stopped bikers. Most HD guys look away quickly once they see me looking there way. tanks for sharing!

I'm still trying to figure out what an 'Antbody' is?
smile.png