AR Rides

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirrilian

Reaction score
I go for rides pretty much every weekend and sometimes bring along a rider if anyone is interested in getting together for one some weekend. I've ridden a lot of the state but there are always new discoveries every time I go...

I go for rides pretty much every weekend and sometimes bring along a rider if anyone is interested in getting together for one some weekend. I've ridden a lot of the state but there are always new discoveries every time I go...
Would love to ride AR. again sometime. Road with about 5 other VFR owners several years back. Great roads. Im getting ready to ride to Ohio to see my mother the second week in Sept. so when I get back we can plan a ride.

I think it is mostly done, supposedly tomorrow anyways. I'm not sure that I'll even be able to ride this weekend, if I can it will have to be a short one. I haven't even been riding it to work, I think I'm starting to get the shakes from the lack of riding B)