Attention EOM Procrastinators!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
You have 1 month to register and still get a T-Shirt with your registration.

Don't miss out on this one! Great roads, Awesome Hotel Facility and more fun than 1 person deserves in a weekend!

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
I will see you there Michael....
R
How long's it gonna take you to get there Richard?

All day?
Google Maps says 33 hours. Unless he has to stop to pee or fill-up or something. Actually I find that Google Maps is generous with time (you can easily do better)
Fred W: You're a smart guy and I do enjoy your responses to mechanical posts. But your link say distance is 2,306 miles.

Old Michael clearly stated: We were discussing Richard. Using the Fairlaner 100mph minimum factor, he'll have spare time!

OK, I've procrastinated long enough! Just registered and found a roomie.

I plan to head out early Tuesday and make it to Richmond, VA, that night to visit with my kids for a day. I'll be leaving Thursday morning for JC. My schedule is flexible, so if any great offers of group rides come up, I might be in. I'll be watching the forum.

Hey "Fiald" and "Tim", when are you guys heading out?

... But your link say distance is 2,306 miles.
Old Michael clearly stated: We were discussing Richard. Using the Fairlaner 100mph minimum factor, he'll have spare time!
Looking at that Google Maps route, you are clearly right, Don.

2300 miles of glorious, flat, smooth, I40 interstate highway, through the magnificent vacation states AZ, NM, TX, OK and AR, he'll have to run it ton-up just to stay awake. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
One month till Johnson City!! :yahoo: We have about 100 bikes registered and 130 people total so far.

Don't miss a great time!

JW

Put off making the decision as long as I could, but alas....no EOM for me this year. :(

The West is calling my name, and I want to ride out to Wyoming, Colorado and Utah...can't afford that and EOM.

Ya'll have a great time, I expect a great movie from someone so I know what I missed!

Chris

I should know by the end of the week - "work to live, not live to work" should be the motto. Current conditions have forced me to believe the opposite though (for now).

I've ridden down in these parts for years and the riding is pretty special. Hopefully, I'll be registering by the end of the week and will no doubt need a roomie.

Drop back in soon,

Sully

Since EOM is an absolute no go for me, and in the spirit of EOM giving, I decided to host My Own Event this year. I know you guys are going to have a blast. See you all next year.

Latest posts