• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Audiovox cruise control with installation service, all years

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you sell the componants ,and offer a inst. guide for us do it yourselfers? if so can I call you and talk to you by phone , my cell (verizon # 419 356-7005 ) or send me your # so I can talk to you. If not I still would like to get it done(the vista ) just don't get it annymore. I live in Toledo Ohio so some planning is nescessary.

Thanks, John Vedra

How is the percentage of "good" to "got issues" with regards to the Audiovox installs on 2007's? I would to have cruise on my bike.

Mark

How is the percentage of "good" to "got issues" with regards to the Audiovox installs on 2007's? I would to have cruise on my bike.
Mark
I would guess the fail rate is around 40%....

Any plans for any remote install near the west coast?
I wonder if Smitty is planning another LA area group install :D

Sorry, but with my new job the chance of making it out there is very small... Thanks for the interest, Smitty

Mark
I would guess the fail rate is around 40%....

Any plans for any remote install near the west coast?
I wonder if Smitty is planning another LA area group install :D

Sorry, but with my new job the chance of making it out there is very small... Thanks for the interest, Smitty
Pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Last edited by a moderator:
if the mountain don't come to me..
ride to see Smitty! :rolleyes:
I thought about that back in August, but I couldn't find Hooterville on my Montana map :blink:
Smile - if my 06 wasn't being reubilt, I'd use a cc install as a feeble excuse to ride with smitty, petey, and the hooligans..

matter of fact, i may just cut the wire on my cc to claim a problem for an excuse... :rolleyes:

<snip>....I'd say he's a big puss if he doesnt just tell his new boss how things are going to be!!!
Yeah...you got it there mehaffy...tell the boss to take a flying leap! ;) :lol:

Hey mehaffy...maybe you could cover for smitty while he is away...I'm sure the "boss" would never know... :D

You aren't related to the boss are ya? :)

Hmmmmm.....1,026 miles from CenFla to St. Louis.

Smitty, whatcha doin' Sunday???

:)

(not sure if I'm ready to drive 2,000+ miles for ANY kind of install, but hey, stranger things have happened)

(not sure if I'm ready to drive 2,000+ miles for ANY kind of install, but hey, stranger things have happened)

It's only 573 miles from me :yahoo:

Smitty,

Are you still doing the installs? I would be willing to take a ride to MO as long as I can stay away from that white stuff that they call "snow" :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly in a previous post you mentioned that you have family located on Southside of Atlanta (I thought it was Stockbridge). Any trips planned to see them, If so do you have any interest in a remote install?

Thanks!!

It's only 573 miles from me :yahoo:

Smitty,

Are you still doing the installs? I would be willing to take a ride to MO as long as I can stay away from that white stuff that they call "snow" :rolleyes:

If I remember correctly in a previous post you mentioned that you have family located on Southside of Atlanta (I thought it was Stockbridge). Any trips planned to see them, If so do you have any interest in a remote install?

Thanks!!

Still doing them, PM me your phone number and I will give you a call.. thanks Smitty

Smitty installed a McCruise system on my 07 this weekend. I have both automotive and aviation maintenance experience (A&P). However, with the number of installs completed by Smitty I thought it would be a good idea to have him install the system. Good decsision!!! Smitty provided top rate service. He is very meticulous and conscientous in his work. Extra care was taken to protect painted surfaces etc. The wiring looms were all bundled and routed in a very professional manner. We had to make a couple of small adjustments after the first test runs and she was good to go.

I would highly recommend Smitty as a service provider for cruise installations and a host of other services he offers.

Hi everyone, since the Gen II problem is solved I will start doing them again. The only thing is that now everyone will need to purchase there cruise unit. The price will be $220. for labor and all parts... less the Audiovox cruise unit. PM if interested. Thanks Smitty

Latest posts