Audiovox Cruise Control

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karmak

Reaction score
I finally have an audiovox coming and will be digging into the installation soon. However, reading all the past threads is very confusing because many deal with Gen Is and the ones that deal with Gen IIs refer back to a hundred different pieces of threads. I can follow most of it, but it would be nice if someone could point me to the thread(s) with the most continuity relevant for an '08, or, if someone might volunteer to give a bit of technical advice when I inevitably get bushwacked by the wiring stuff (I'm clear about the cable routing/placement and throttle stop tab stuff). I think the hardest part is finally finding one (Ebay).

-I already have the fuel rail off, tab drilled, etc.

My advice is to decide where you want to locate the Servo and Vacuum "tank" and then go from there,

the wiring isn't all that hard but placement of the servo will dictate the wire routing.

Go slow and work methodically, I did and I've had no problems so far.

I'm very close to you and have installed a few. i would be glad to come over and help and provide any tools you are short of. i like to drink pepsi when i work. but that would be the extent of the costs. if you want to call with any questions (315)877-6820.

Roy

I'm very close to you and have installed a few. i would be glad to come over and help and provide any tools you are short of. i like to drink pepsi when i work. but that would be the extent of the costs. if you want to call with any questions (315)877-6820.
Roy
I just can't help lovin' the quality peeps on this forum :yahoo:

carry on... :clapping: