Back after 10 years!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimLor

Reaction score
After being gone for about 10 years I finally got back onboard thanks to Ignacio's help.  Interesting reading my old posts and especially satisfying to see so many folks I recognize are still alive and riding!  My most recent wonderful experience was getting a nail in a 2,000 mile tire.  Patched with sticky string and then decided to buy a new tire (rear).  Rode that for 104 miles, yes 104 miles, and there's a nail in the rear tire.  I'm going to fix again with sticky string and ride it until it wears to the rims!  Good to be back.  Jim

Welcome back. I remember  your forum name, but not sure if we have met. I am in King George, VA and have been hosting a tech day here for years. Covid killed it this year.

Intech - maybe we'll run into each other one of these days.  From Stafford I usually head west for rides, but occasionally i'll head east.  I'll keep an eye open for your tech days.

SccoterG, too many hobbies and too little time.  Lorie and I always taked about buying a sailboat and one day I said we're going to wake up dead one of these days so if we want one we should get one.  We bought a Pearson 28-2 in 2011 and it has taken up a lot of time.  And being a boat, $$$$.  Even though we live in Stafford VA we keep the boat in Tracy's Landing MD.  Still love riding the bike though.  Lorie and i are going out for a bit today.

Hey, we are around the corner in Deale, MD.  If you ever need anything or need the boat checked on (storm, hurricane, etc) or want to shoot the bull, let me know.

Hey, we are around the corner in Deale, MD.  If you ever need anything or need the boat checked on (storm, hurricane, etc) or want to shoot the bull, let me know.
Thanks Chris, I may take you up on that.  Ever go to Herrington Harbour north marina?