Back Protection Armour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skip the Bohn, to bulky heavy and annoying for what you get.Do one of the following

A) Get one of the Stich back protectors

-or-

' B) if you think that it isn't enough protection, get one that is independent from the suit, the Bohn distracts from the wear-ablility of the stich

-bvw.
I've got a Bohn Pro Racer model, not very comfortable under a 2 piece stitch', but I didn't expect it to be. https://www.bohnarmor.com/catalog/proddetail.php?prod=KC28BKA I normally wear it under leathers for track and occassional street use. Still looking for something that is comfortable in the stitch' and not a hassle to put on each time. Probably will end up with the $60 Aerostich model unless this board's popular opinion sways me to something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for all the input. I know there is going to be an Aerostich under the tree in a few days, since I brought the box in off the front porch the other day. I think my wife also talked some of the other relatives into purchasing bot the hip, and standard back pads for me. Now all I need is some decent weather after the 25th.