BeemerDonS crashes, is in hospital.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to read the news Don.

Best wishes and hope for a complete recovery.

Now here's the Irish part of why Don is well Don.... Denis O'Leary singing the Irish Folk Song:

If you need someone to check the pool temp while you're recovering, I'd be glad to come out of this freezer we call Ontario to help out while we recover!

Get well soon,

shakin, someone who can unfortunately empathise!
punk.gif

Phone Sex With HotRodZilla:

Good god!!

THAT'LL make you "spit" your catheter.
And with a flip-phone at that!
It appears that not only is Beemer right handed, he is right eared too. Sure would have been easier to use the left ear...
wink.png
Nah, he is just hiding his mug, then he wouldn't get in trouble with the sheep and burros, because there is no proof that is actually him having phone sex with the Zilla.

Gawd...Why do you guys drag me into this stuff? We all know it's Old Michael that takes care of Don's needs. Stop the rumor mill girls.

Gawd...Why do you guys drag me into this stuff? We all know it's Old Michael that takes care of Don's needs. Stop the rumor mill girls.
It's not us, it's beemerdons. Every chance he gets he is posting a picture of you and some poor 4 legged animal.

The truth Zilla...he wants you.

Maybe this is the real story, JSNS

HOLD MY MAIL - I'M IN THE HOSPITAL!! I was beaten up by this woman.

I was in an elevator when she got in.

I was staring at her when she said,

"Would you please press one".

So I did and I don't remember much after that.

I SHOULD be out in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good god!!

It appears that not only is Beemer right handed, he is right eared too. Sure would have been easier to use the left ear...
wink.png
I spent 1968-1974 firing 105mm M102A Howitzers in the US Army, I nave NO hearing at all in my left ear! JSNS, what?
I call "Bullshit"... We all know that you were a cook in the Army.... Next thing you know, you're going to be telling everyone that you were in the "Special Forces".

Don told me he was a Ranger which in Don's case meant he stood in front of the range in the mess hall.

Good god!!

wink.png
I spent 1968-1974 firing 105mm M102A Howitzers in the US Army, I nave NO hearing at all in my left ear! JSNS, what?
I call "Bullshit"... We all know that you were a cook in the Army.... Next thing you know, you're going to be telling everyone that you were in the "Special Forces".
Either that or he was appointed secretary of the VA.

been checking in daily to see if Don is healing up OK.

Appears that is the case, given his responses to some of our post.

Up date from Brian Boles on the AZ Beemer Forum

'Other than being trapped in a facility with most people WAY older than him, Don is doing OK. The rumour is that the shoulder was repairable, not needing replacement. But Don hasn't seen the actual Doctor yet to confirm. Having only functional arms and legs on the left side makes a lot of things difficult if not impossible alone. So, the boy is trapped there at least for a while. He is getting his house modified for some ADA items so he can go home earlier.

He does have his computer there, and I assume he is perusing the forums, but not replying because typing one handed would be too slow and speech recognition technology is too out there."

Brian

I figure the nurses are doing to Don what they did to me when in the hospital for a long period. Once they deem a patient to be uncooperative or just a general pain in the a$$ they begin administering liberal doses of "Vitamin A". This is their name for Atavan, and when used with pain killers it puts the cantankerous patient into a lethargic and sleepy state and makes him easy to deal with. Not that Dear Ole Don would ever be considered an uncooperative, cantankerous, pain in the a$$.

I thought Don always typed one-handed?

Only when the other hand is.... busy.

Well, beemerdons, post #314 is some good news. Although I am skeptical of the entire report because it starts out stating you're "... trapped in a facility with most people WAY older ...". I'm pretty sure there aren't that many people around that are WAY older than you, even in Arizona -- the Land of Modern Mummification.

I sure hope that his AZ friends are seeing to it that his motorcycles are receiving enough... physical therapy!